WT1| Foul Play - 15

"A lion can only roar so loud"

         Years ago, back to elementary, Calib was my best friend

Years ago, back to elementary, Calib was my best friend. We rode for each other like the wheels on a bike. No matter how rusty the chain got, we'd always be there for each other. We went through high school together and planned on going to the same college, but then, he didn't go through with it. He figured "what would be the point if we run the game and get fast money?" and that's what got us in this fucked up position.

He looked up to my father just like my real brothers did, not seeing pass the money and flashy shit like I did; that my father wasn't shit but a fucked up nigga. What they didn't know is that he was using them all for the sake of himself, all for one and one to himself. They all had their different purpose and be played with that, making each feel unique. Calib, he was his hitter.

He was easy too, always impressed by money and bitches. To Calib, that was all there was to life anyway.

I tried to make him see pass it but no matter what my father always found a way to reel him back in. He was just good like that. Dealing with my father was like making a deal with the devil. He could make your dreams come true while putting you through hell; that's how he kept you around- by making you feel that it was worth it.

Calib didn't have a lot in life and he thought very little of his own family. That's how we clocked. We were like ying and yang. For each other, we would fight whoever, whenever, and if it led to death we would take that route. He never had a problem killing someone because he believed that mentality would've stopped the guy that killed his mother. Ever since her death, he got cold and my father always used that.