WT1| Evolution - 29

Revision

    Ever since Fabio got this man out of wherever he came from he had been harassing me

Ever since Fabio got this man out of wherever he came from he had been harassing me. Calib had a problem with me and I had no clue as it what it was. However, he pretended everything was good in front of Fabio which is why Fabio always thought I was tripping when I said Calib was trying to kill me.

I pegged it as an unresolved issue with my sister but as he wrapped his hand around my throat I knew it was more than that.

"Mhmm, you thought I wouldn't catch your ass, huh?" He hissed, tightening his grip. I looked at him confused with what he was talking about.

I tried to speak but he was making it hard to talk, let alone breathe. I clawed at his hand to get it from my throat.

"Let me... go!" I managed, kicking at him.

I heard a click before I felt something cold against my forehead. My kicking stopped and that's when I realized he had a gun. I did a silent prayer. Where the fuck is Fabio?

Suddenly, I heard a loud thump causing both of us to pause. He moved the gun and aimed it to the shadows before the lights suddenly came on.

Thank you, Lord.

It was Mimi, one of Fabio's sisters. Behind her was the oldest, Nai. They froze in place when they saw his gun and me choked up in the other hand.

"Oh, hell no!" Mimi exclaimed. She was the dramatic one while Nai was about action and had already managed to pull her famous gun out.

Throughout the time of being in the house, I was exposed to a lot. Murder included. Sides of Fabio I had never seen were exposed whenever he and his sisters were together so I knew every time they came around something was up.

"Put the gun down and let her go, Calib." Mimi said, finally pulling out her pistol.

Calib didn't say anything and I felt myself getting dizzy until his grip loosened and air rushed into my lungs. I coughed and dropped to my knees simultaneously.

Nai took the safety off the gun and all I could think about was how savage I've witnessed she could be.

"What the fuck is your problem, Cab?" I heard her say as she stepped crazy.

"Fabio was right to send us tonight. I don't even know why he saved your ass, you're useless. Always have been, always will be." Mimi spat. "And you're lucky he told us to spare you but I know you better get out this house."