WT1| Shady - 17

The shade

The shade.

     It had been a week and everything was going downhill

It had been a week and everything was going downhill. Rei still wasn't warming up to Terri like she wasn't the one that birthed her and it seemed like everyday Terri and Taylor were fighting. My father, Caz, and even Lyah were all up to something and I wanted to know what it was so I was barely ever home. When I was dedicated to something, I put almost all my time into it. That's how I earned the respect I had.

Being that I couldn't trust my family or friends, I knew what I had to do.

I took a trip to Atlanta to visit a man named Fabio, he used to push drugs from Spain to Florida back in the day. He had connections out the ass from New York to the islands. He and my dad didn't get along, but we were good being that I didn't get along with my dad either. I had advantages over my father that he didn't even know about, but he was going to know soon if he kept fucking with me.

Fabio was the father figure to me. He wasn't messy and kept things organized. He respected others and didn't make it feel as if he was over everyone even though he was. Most importantly, he made it known that he wasn't one to fuck with.

"What can I do for you, son?" He asked, putting his blunt out in the ashtray.

For a forty-five year old, he didn't look over twenty five.

"I need your eyes." I told him after I explained the whole situation with my dad. He nodded.

"Just say the word and I'll take his ass out." Fabio said, shaking his head.

"Not yet. I need some information first. And if we take him out, we gotta take everyone out. And that'd be messy and point directly at me." I told him. He nodded.

"So what is it that you want to do exactly?"

"I got a plan. They got Calib in an abandoned shelter somewhere and I want to get him out because I'm gonna need his help. However, I need someone to take down their security cameras and whoever will be watching, which will most likely be one of my younger brothers." I said, thinking up a way to do this. "But, I don't want to do that until after I got some on my side. I know my brothers. They don't like my dad but don't fear him more than they respect him."