WT1| Family Or Foe? - 21

Plotting on the enemy

I never thought the day would come that I'd have a real enemy, I also never thought it'd be my sister

Cyn was with me at the old house, helping me get my stuff. Meanwhile, Junior was outside in the car with their son, Jason, and his attitude. I couldn't count how many times we argued on the plane because he was talking reckless to my sister.

"Why you let him talk to you like that?" I asked as Junior rushed us from the car.

"Girl, bye. He can chop them lips all day but he know better than to let it go any further. I'll knock his bitch ass out." She said, helping my carry my last bags out. "Ain't that right, bae?"

He looked at her from the driver seat, his lip turned up again. "What, nigga?"

"Nothing." She said before going to close the door.

We got back in the car and drove to the house Fabio had for us.

He texted me on the phone, informing me of what was going on. He was giving us the house until I figured out what I was going to do. When I figured out, he was going to have some people come down to help. Junior was here to teach me how to shoot and Cyn goes wherever Junior goes. The baby is here because Fabio refused to be left with two kids and because Cyn wouldn't be going out anyway, she could watch him.

Everybody helped take my five bags upstairs to the room I chose, then we ordered food. Later that night, Junior left to go handle business. Cyn was going to go but decided against it. Instead she stayed and we talked about current events.

I told her about everything I've been through since Chris killed himself. I was going through hell while she was living the life of his dreams.

I wasn't looking for pity though. I was looking for ways to go about Terri, and Cyn was definitely helping.