WT1| Are You Loyal? - 35

LOYALTY

LOYALTY

    In a world like ours, could you even believe that loyalty even existed? Where literally everyone is being betrayed and no one is surprised about it

In a world like ours, could you even believe that loyalty even existed? Where literally everyone is being betrayed and no one is surprised about it. Just another day in life.

"Wyn, you talked to Lyah or Taylor lately?" Kayo asked as we brought boxes into his new house. I shrugged.

"Nah, I figured I leave her alone to live her life." I told him.

"Leave who alone?" I heard before looking back.

"Nobody, baby." I said as I sat the box down and gave her a kiss.

"Oh, okay." Ava said with one hand on her stomach and the other holding out a bag that belonged to Kayo.

"Thanks, Av." He said, shooting me a look before walking away.

I looked down at her stomach, noticing it was getting bigger. "How's everything?"

"Good." She said, throwing her arms around me and looking in my eyes. "How's everything with you?"

I gave her a smile. "Cool."

"Cool." She said, giving me a kiss. "You ready for our vacation?"

"Not yet." I told her before moving from her embrace. "Need to help this nigga unpack."

She laughed and looked around. "Okay."

It was the next day, and although I wasn't lying about helping him my concerns weren't about this. I was still stressed over the Nai shit and what she meant when she said the things she said. I tried not to overstress myself but I couldn't go on vacation knowing that crazy bitch could be responsible for all this. I didn't know her and I damn sure didn't know what she was capable of nor what tricks she had up her sleeves.