Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 2

I'm typing this story for fun so it's not actually professional. This chapter is dedicated to Burntherhythm. She's my best friend and she supported me during my writing process :) Alright, here's chapter 2!

Edited on 30/7/2014

Chapter 2

"Cameron!" my mother who suddenly came up behind me, hugged Cameron. What was Cameron doing here? I saw his face plastered with shock all over. Isabel who was behind him hugged me, while I was still in a shock stance. "Oh, Cameron! I didn't see you since Celia was in seventh grade! Oh you grown so big!" I never mention Cameron no longer being my best friend to any of my family members. So mom didn't know why Cameron looked so surprised and shocked. 

"Isabel! What are you guys doing here?" I asked Isabel but my eyes were still glued on Cameron. He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me one of his most good-looking smiles. Then I remembered he had a girlfriend who would kill me if she found out her boyfriend was going to be staying at my mansion. If it really came to the stage where she decided to kill me, I had no choice but to put on full on spoiled daughter mode which was the worst personality I had.

"We're staying with you! Our house collasped." Isabel pouted but smiled again and both of us girls screamed because we were going to have more 'girl talk' from then on. Cameron hugged my mom! Eew! Gross! He saw my disgusted face and smirked. 

The Tylers joined us at dinner and I caught Leon giving Cameron death glares. "Hey Celia, could you pass me the spoon?" I looked up and realized it was Cameron who was speaking to me. Wait, why was he being so polite? Oh, right! It was because both our parents were here and he wouldn't dare to call me a nerd or any of that. Isabel shifted in her seat, looking not comfortable with Cameron acting and all. 

"Sure...Cammy." I called him by his nickname and he frowned. I knew he wouldn't like me calling him Cammy because it was the nickname I used to call him since we were young. I faked a smile as I passed him the spoon. When my skin made contact with his, I shivered. Wait, what was happening to me? I stared at Cameron for awhile and let go of the spoon and sat back down at my seat.

"Thank you, Celia." he said with an expressionless face. I smiled back but quickly dropped it when dad announced something really unexpected. 

"How about the four of you kids sleep in Celiana's bedroom? I bet an army could sleep in there." Isabel squealed and hugged me since she was just sitting right next to me. "Leah, could you get ready Celiana's room? Make it a little more comfortable for them." Leah smiled and winked at me. Leah was a teenager too but since she didn't have the money for education, she decided to work as our family maid. And since she was a teenager, I trusted her with the decorating. 

"Goodnight kids, please contact Leah if you need anything. Cameron? Leon? We bought clothes for the both of you to use. All thirty sets of clothes each. Isabel, you have double the amount of your brother's clothes. I know girls could be picky." my mother was the coolest! To be honest, I only wore certain clothes that I owned, despite the amount of designer clothes I owned. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed keeping a low profile.

"Alright, mom." i told her and closed the door after the four of us entered. When I closed the door, I felt someone pushing me against the door by the shoulder. It was Cameron. His eyes filled with anger.