Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 3

Edited on 30/7/2014

Chapter 3

Cameron's P.O.V.:

"Why do you hate me?" that sentence made me wondered. How could she not know why I hated her? I sat up and saw her smiling while sleeping. It had been awhile since I had seen her smile during her sleep. In school, whenever she sees me, she didn't look mad or anything, just sad. I felt bad first during seventh grade, but slowly I just felt normal again. I wasn't going to let this little stay change my feelings. Even if my sister was her best friend.

Celiana's P.O.V.:

"Celia, wake up!" I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Leah's face. I sat up and scanned the room. Where were the others? Their blankets were folded neatly and I looked around my room, it was still neat. So no one touched it or disturbed it. 

"Where are the others?" I asked Leah who was busy scrolling through her text messages. I nudged her and she placed her phone on my bed. 

"They're downstairs eating breakfast. That Isabel girl? She could eat twice the amount of those two boys combine." I laughed at Leah's expression. If anyone knew Isabel, they wouldn't be surprised if Isabel could eat a meal for five men. Leah lay out some clothes which I could choose from, on my bed. Since I had like hundred over clothes, I always let Leah suggest the clothes for me to choose. But most of the time she was lazy, so she just picks the usual ones I wore. Not that I minded.

"You know, that Cameron guy is kind of cute." Leah sighed as I changed into my mini jeans and white top instead of the yellow one since the yellow one had a stain on it. I still remembered it was because Cameron got punched by Leon and some blood spattered onto my clothes. It was disgusting but I wondered why I kept the shirt. Maybe for memories? Yeah, right. 

"What's for breakfast?" I said as I walked down the stairs. When I got to the dining room, smell of bacons and pancakes filled my nostrils. Three heads turned to me and each had food in their mouth. It was a really funny sight but I kept it to myself in case Cameron decided to kill me for it. Leon saw me and hugged me like he always did every morning in school. 

"Morning, Celia!" he twirled me around. Isabel waved me over to sit next to her, which was the opposite of Cameron. I swallowed and took a seat. Leah came with my breakfast and unlike the others, my knife and fork was carved delicately by a professional. Seems kind of shallow since, who in the world would even spend so much money in stuff like that? After breakfast, Cameron's phone vibrated. He answered it.

"Oh hey, Tia." he said it like Tia was the most important thing in the world. I didn't know why but I felt a little mad..maybe..jealous? No! I wasn't jealous! 

"Yeah, sure. See you at ten." he left the table in a hurry. We all stared as he left. What was all that about? Isabel must have caught my look because she said, "Tiana does that almost every weekend morning. Asks him to accompany her to the mall on weekends. And then he comes back late at night." she sighed and swallowed another pancake.

"Isa, how many pancakes had you had so far?" I raised an eyebrow. Her plate was empty but soon it was filled with more pancakes. I sometimes wondered why she ate so much, but never even gain a little weight. Isabel was pretty, everyone knew that. But it was those thick glasses that hid her beautiful eyes. And that the fact she loved to tie her hair.