Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 12

Sorry I have been out so long! I'm kinda sick now! :( But I'll upload anyways! :D

Chapter 12

Celia's P.O.V.

"The window is open!" Tiana pointed at the bathroom window. It was open. Cameron, if you're playing some trick, just wait until I find you. I would kill you. Isabel was looking at the blood, then she narrowed her eyes.

"Celia. This isn't blood. It's paint." Isabel bended down to examine the liquid on the floor. True enough, it wasn't blood, because it didn't have any smell. Usually if it was blood, it would give out a really disgusting smell. 

"Leon, where is Cammy?" I grabbed Leon by the front of his shirt and glared at him. He gulped and looked at the other girls for help but Tiana was too confused while Isabel was examining the 'blood'. 

"Room." Leon gave a sheepish smile and I let go of him. I stormed over to my room and saw Cameron shirtless on my bed. 

"Hey, nerd." 

"Cameron Tyler. What kind of trick are you and Leon trying to pull? It was lame." I crossed my arms. I wasn't actually mad because Cameron and Leon pulled that trick, I was mad because they couldn't pull a good one. What kind of trick was that? A ten year old's? Please! That was lame! Even my youngest cousin could go better!

"What? If we did anything more than that, you girls might get scared!" Cameron raised both hands in surrender. Scared? Really? 

"Cameron, you have known me for so many years. Do you really think I would get scared by those silly stuff?" 

"Silly stuff? Are you sure you're a girl?" he smirked. 

"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl. Fine, let's have a bet. We'll go to the cemetry and see which gender gets scared first. The loser will do the dishes for a month." 

"You're on!" 

---

"Celia, why do we have to come to the cemetry?" Tiana complained for the third time which was not helping my headache. The moon was full that night so you could fully see the cemetry. The boys had gone to the other side of the cemetry and the girls at the opposite side. Whoever that screams first, loses. 

"Because, Tiana. We will show the boys that there's no such thing as ghosts and that we girls are not scared by 'silly stuff'." I explained for the third time. The air was cold so we had to wear jackets. For Tiana, four jackets won't stop her from shivering from fear. 

"I regret coming with you guys."

There was a scream from the boys' side. The scream sounded like it was from Cameron's! Were they trying to pull another trick out here in the cemetry? 

A human figure was heading our direction. Poor scared Tiana shone the flashlight at the figure's direction and Leon appeared. 

"Are you here to admit girls are better than you?" I smirked. 

"No, Celia. Cameron's gone." his face was filled with panic and he was sweaty. Cameron was gone? Leon really looked scared and pale. Maybe it wasn't a trick. 

"Where did you last saw Cameron?" I asked Leon and he pointed at a huge tree in the middle of the cemetry. Abandoning Leon and the others, I ran to the tree to find Cameron. If anything happened to Cameron, I would feel guilty, not to mention I was the one who suggested the whole cemetry thing. What would his parents say? 

"Cameron?" I called out his name but there wasn't any answer. "Cammy...?" I gave up and sat down under the tree. Suddenly, someone jumped down from the tree and covered my mouth. What the-

"Scared you, didn't I? Now which gender loses?" 

I slapped his hand away. "Obviously you boys lost since I heard you scream just now." a smirk made it's way to my face. 

"Idiot." 

"Jerk."

"Nerd."

"Jock."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."