Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Ouch!" Cameron hissed as I treated his wound. That was what he get from fighting off those perverts. He could have just beat up the one pinning me down, drag me and go. But thanks to that huge man ego of his, he just had to make sure all of them were beaten up till they didn't walk straight. He was just lucky he wasn't as wounded as they were. I swear, I had never seen Cameron as violent as tonight. The way his fist collided with each one of their cheeks were already scary enough. 

"Stop hissing. Stupid boy." I muttered while concentrating on the wound on his cheek. It was going to leave a mark, luckily it wasn't that bad so girls would still throw themselves at him. While I was treating his wound, I was trying hard to not make eye contact. It was hard since he was constantly looking at me. I could feel my cheeks burning up under his intense gaze.

"You know, if it wasn't for me out there you would have been gone with those boys." I stopped what I was doing and glared at him. 

"It wasn't like I wanted to bump into them. I just happened to. Gosh, why do you care anyways?!" I threw the towel at him and stomped to my bed and covered myself with the sheets. I didn't want to talk to Cameron at the moment and I was too pissed off at him too. Even if he did save me. 

At the same moment, Tiana bursted into the room and announced something about dinner being formal and all. "There's going to be a formal dinner tonight. I just heard from one of the girls working here. Celia and Cameron's dad are the hosts! You girls are lucky I brought dresses!" If I wasn't not in a mood, I would have been pretty excited about it. But I just wasn't. I didn't want to be anywhere other than in this bed. 

"What's with miss moody here?" she sat on my bed and I could feel her stare at me. Her finger was poking my rib, slightly tickling me.

"She almost got raped by guys." Cameron shouted from the bathroom. 

"Oh my gosh, you serious?" Tiana hit me by the leg. 

"No, don't listen to him. It wasn't rape! I could have kicked their asses!" I said, but my voice was muffled by the pillows. I could just imagine Tiana and Cameron rolling their eyes right now.

"Yeah that totally explains why you were pinned down on the pavement." Cameron responded, his voice overflowing with sarcasm. Honestly, if I wasn't in a horrible mood, I would have give him a piece of my mind.

"Shut up, Cameron!" I shouted, hoping he would hear me. 

Tiana just went silent and the covers that were covering me, were suddenly pulled away from me. Cameron's face appeared above me. I wished I could just push him away but every time I see him, it was like my body just don't go the way I want them too, most of the time. So instead of pushing the blonde off of me, I just stared at him like the stupid love-sick girl I was. 

Cameron was cross, that was obvious. "Celiana Millers, ignore me all you want but just go the formal dinner and have fun with guys. Or at least with Isabel and Tiana. Those two wouldn't be happy if you don't go." he flicked my forehead. jeez! 

"Fine. But...Tiana?" 

"Yeah, C?" she looked up from the ground. 

"I brought dresses, and I think you'll love mine more." 

-------------------------------------------------------

"This is gorgeous, Celia!" whatever, that was one of my most plain dresses I had. If only she had seen my closet back home, she would ramble endlessly on how lucky I was to have such gorgeous dresses that were tailor-made in Paris. I borrowed her one of my pale pink dress and she was admiring it like she admired herself. 

Isabel chose to wear a purple one so I threw her my purple strapless dress. I settled with my black dress with a white flower at my shoulder. 

"I wonder if I'll meet cute boys..." Isabel sighed. I didn't think Leon would be too happy if he heard Isabel said that. Tiana seemed to be too pretty to not attract any guys so I didn't worry much on her. The whole time my thoughts were revolving around Cameron. What if Cameron found some girl at the party and became insterested in her? It would just spoil my mood even more that it already was. 

As I entered the room the party was held, bright lights came into view. Everything was so formal that even I was surprised. I shouldn't be since I had gotten used to dinners like these but I was surprised. One, was because the room was filled with twice the ammount of dinners I had went to. And two, Cameron was sitting at the table we were assigned to, with a girl next to him, worst part? They were flirting with each other. 

-----------------------

Hey readers! I only have two request from you guys, that's vote for this chapter because the more votes I get, the more it motivates me. And two, please read my story White Rose, thank you!!! And if you do these two, I will upload early :)