Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 8

A/N: Banner at the side made by @CherryPie1421! Check out her stories, okay? :)

Chapter 8

Celiana's P.O.V.:

"Stop whining." Cameron glared at me as he started to disinfect my wound. It hurts but I tried my best to stay still or else Cameron would scold me. 

"Sorry, Cameron." I sighed in defeat. We were in our tent and we made sure our bags separated us when we slept at night. "What did you and Isabel talk about outside?" 

"Nothing much." he shrugged. But why did I have a feeling he was hiding something from me? I started to play with my own hair which annoyed him a bit. 

"Stop playing with your hair. Okay, you're done!" he sighed of relieve and put away the first aid kit. For a jock, he knew enough about first aid stuff. I remembered when we were ten, he said he wanted to be a doctor one day. I silently laughed at the thought but gained a weird look from Cameron.

"What?"

"If I'm going to be tent mates with you, stop laughing with yourself like that. It's creepy." he rolled his eyes and got outside of the tent. Even when I knew I was supposed to rest after what happened, I had a feeling that I had to follow Cameron around. So I did.

"Cameron? I'm sorry!" I heard Tiana's voice when I exited the tent. Immediately Tiana's eyes were on me but the worriness in her eyes turned into rage. Did she really wanted to get rid of me that badly? 

"Hey! Don't look at her like that." Cameron grabbed the front of her shirt. Whoa, the only times when Cameron dared to even hurt a girl was when he got really pissed. Did he got pissed because of what Tiana did to me? I smirked mentally and walked over to the two. 

"It's alright, Cameron. Tiana pushed me by accident." I smiled at Tiana. If she wanted to hate me, she could do that all she wanted but leave me out of all the hating business. Besides, hating her would just matters worse. So I ended up just forgetting about whatever that was related to the accident.

"But she pushed you! I saw!" Leon came from behind me and placed both his hands on my shoulders. Great, join the party! 

"I have to go.." Tiana escaped from the two boys and ran towards the camp fire. I could hear camp fire songs and barbeque. My stomach grumbled and I blushed when the two of the boys started laughing. 

"Okay, we'll eat then talk later." Leon said and the three of us went to join with the others. The food was delicious! Marshmallows, chicken wings, sausages, a full camp experience. Well, almost. Since most of us brought our phones with us. 

"So, how's my brother as a tent mate?" Isabel asked casually. She was using her contacts she didn't want her glasses to get dirty. She was actually pretty when she wasn't wearing her glasses. I once asked her why she didn't want to wear contacts, she said that her glasses would keep her in the same category as her nerd friends. I thought she was the best friend a person could ever have ever since.

"He's alright. But it's weird though. In front of other people, he acts like he doesn't care about me even if everyone knows we're friends again. But when we're alone, he acts like this mother hen." I rolled my eyes at Isabel. Seriously, I sometimes had my doubts on whether someone was controlling Cameron's emotions. 

"My brother's protective at times. You'll get used to it." she shrugged at me. Leon came over and sat on my right while Isabel was on my left. 

"So guys! What are you talking about?" he said as he took a bite from his chicken wing. Leon had a thing with food. He was obsessed with food and he ate lots. Strange thing was that he was still fit. Leon said it was a gift but I knew he was secretly working his butt off in the gym every Friday before movie nights because he would smell like he just took a bath in a tub of sweat. 

"Nothing much. Where's Cameron?" I looked around. 

"Why do you keep finding that dude?" Leon raised an eyebrow. 

"Just because." I shrugged.

"Or is it because you like him?" Leon wagged his eyebrows. If only I could just strangle him and not go to jail.

"Why would I like him?"

"Like who?" a voice came from behind me and my head turned around. Cameron was standing behind me with a curious look on his face. He sat beside Leon and seem to not let the subject slide. 

"Err..no one. Just some singer." I lied. 

"I see. By the way, Celia and I will be missing out on this eventful camp fire. I'm kinda tired." he stood up and stretched.

"Wait, what does you being tired and me going back to the tent have to do with each other?" 

"C'mon. I'm tired and I won't want you disturbing me later on by entering the tent," he grabbed me by the arm and nodded at the guys, "See you guys later."

"Tell me a story." I said as I lay down on the matress. If Cameron wanted to keep me in this tent, he was going to entertaint me. Or else i would keep annoying the hell out of him. 

"Why should I?"

"Do you want me to annoy you? In order to make me fall asleep, tell me a story."

"I'm not Leah."

"So?"

"You can't treat me like I'm one of your servants back home." he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes I can. Remember when we're young and you said I was the princess and you were the servant?" 

"Dude, that was your on your birthday. So of course you were the princess." she smile on my face faded so I used plan B. Puppy-dog face. 

"Please, Cammy? Or I won't be able to fall asleep." when I was young, it was always fun to beg Cameron for something because I knew in the end he would give in and the look on his face would be priceless.

Cameron's P.O.V.:

"So in the end, he saved his best friend and they lived happily ever after." I finished the story Celia asked for. Little snores filled the room and I looked at Celia. She was asleep. She looked so innocent and pretty when she was asleep. Not that she wasn't when she was awake, it was just that when she was asleep, she won't give you glares.

"Celia?" I poked her arm to make sure she was asleep.

No answer.

I lay down but still staring at Celia. My heart beat increased as I stared at her. Dude, what was wrong with me?

.....................................................................................................