Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 33

• Посвящена Every Single One Of You

This chapter is dedicated to every one of you. This chapter would be longer than the others so enjoy! 

P.S. don't stop reading no matter what. You'll regret if you do. 

Vote if you are against the wedding between Cameron and Avery! 

____________________________________________________________

Celiana's POV

The days in the hospital were really boring, simply boring. The food there was disgusting. Luckily Tiana went out to buy me some decent food or else I would have died due to the disgusting food. I mean, who eats fish which wasn't even cook properly?! Clearly, not me. 

But Cameron had kept me entertained, since he was my roommate in the hospital and all. My wound had closed up but there was still a slight pain of course. But other than that, I could walk, jump and move like I used to. 

The day that Cameron and I finally got out from that hospital, we celebrated by going back to the mansion and eat seven boxes of pizzas. I didn't know how were we able to finish it but we just did. After that, I was extremely full. 

The laughter and joy stopped when Cameron's phone vibrated. Everyone stared at his phone's screen which kept showing Ebony Ross on it. Isabel's first reaction was grabbing the phone but Cameron beat her to it. He pressed a button and the message read...

Heard you were injured. But that's no excuse for the wedding to be canceled. The weddding will be on tomorrow. No excuses. Since I heard Celiana is your best friend and all....we have reserved her a front row seat. - E.R.

"I am starting to hate that woman." Tiana spat. All of a sudden, my mood was ruined, all thanks to that Ebony Ross lady. She asked men to kill me, failed, and invited me to the wedding. Not only that, but reserved me a front row seat?! She must be insane. 

"We need to call the cops. She didn't dare to kill us and get her hands dirty, but also ask men to assasinate Celia." Leon crossed his arms but winced when he did so. His broken bones were still in healing process so he couldn't move too much. 

"But we don't have proof that she gave the orders. I mean, the men did say it was her orders but we don't have witnesses. We need solid proof." 

"Not to mention, I'm going to lose my boyfriend." I sighed. Cameron's arm which was wrapped around my waist gripped tighter. 

"I promise I won't get married to another girl, princess." he held out his pinky like how we always did when we made promises when we were younger. But..we were no longer kids. 

I pushed myself against Cameron and gave him a kiss on the lips. My first kiss with Cameron. "Sealed with a kiss." I pulled away from him and giggled. He seemed hazed for awhile but quickly let out a grin after he processed whatever that just happened. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to get a shower. I'll think about this when tomorrow comes." I said to them and left the room. 

As soon as I stepped into the shower, the cold water fell onto my skin and made me feel fresh. I didn't want to think about Cameron's wedding or the fact that there are people out there who wanted to kill me. 

Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped out of the shower and allowed myself to breathe. I changed into my white shorts and a purple tank top. My hair was blown dry and I tied it into a messy ponytail. 

Opening the door, I saw taped to the door. A pink sticky paper.

Keep walking.

Then another note on the floor.