Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 24

I was crying when I typed the last chapter and I decided to upload the next day! 

Vote if you want Celia's broken heart to be saved! (By Cameron...or Leon?)

- K.Ashley

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 24

Celiana's POV

Instead of going back into the party to beg Cameron for a ride back to the resort, I forced myself to walk in the streets where it was freezing cold without a jacket to cover. Ignoring the coldness in the air, I used all my energy and focused on getting back to the resort. 

A car with the radio turned all the way up, passed by me. Two guys were riding in the front and two party girls who I recognized from Lexi's party earlier were at the back seat. The blonde guy stopped the car and got out when he saw me. 

"Aren't you....Celiana from the party?" he took out his hand for me to shake. 

Shaking his hand, I smiled recognizing him. "Yes, you are Scott from the drinks section?" I let out a giggle. 

He seem happy that I recognized him because he took out a pen from his shirt pocket and grab my hand. Taking off the cap of his pen, he wrote down his phone number on the palm of my hand. "I want to be your friend, you seem kinda moody about something. Text me anytime when you feel like it." he gave me a smile. 

"Thanks, I appreciate it." why did guys wanted to be friends with me? Leon became my best friend, then Cameron. But Cameron was more than a friend, at least to me he was more than that. Like what SpongBob said. Love is like him putting the gun to your heart and trusting him to not pull the trigger. Well, at least that was what Leon told me about SpongeBob. 

But for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to not cry if I see Cameron again. 

Wait, why was I even thinking about him now? Another guy was standing in front of me for goodness sake! 

"Why are you walking? Don't you have someone sending you home or something?" he looked worried. 

"Well, my date kinda left me so I guess I'm walking home!" 

"What a jerk. I'll send you home!"

"What about your friends?" I nodded at his friends who were looking at us from the car. The music was still up but no one in the car was making a sound. All eyes were on the both of us. I saw one of the girls taking out her phone and started texting. Was that what all girls do when they were bored? Text?

"They can go back to the party and get their own cars. We were just going to ride around the neighbourhood. But, I changed my mind. You shouldn't be left walking alone in the streets, it's dangerous." It wasn't until ten minutes Scott and I met and he was already acting like a mother hen to me. Great. 

"I insist. Get in." he dragged me by the wrist and opened the door to let me in the front seat while pulling his friend out at the same time. 

"Zac, go back to Lexi's and get your own car working. And get your two girlfriends out of my car too." Zac who was clearly drunk nodded and carried the two girls out of the car. They were struggling to get off Zac but with those muscles of his, I don't think Zac feels a thing if they punched him until their fists break.

"So where to?" Scott sat at the driver's seat and had a childish smile on. 

_________________________________________

"No way! You're Celiana Millers? Everyone in school is talking about you!" he laughed. So he was also from my school? I never seen him in the hallways. Either that, or I never paid attention to anyone in school except for my friends. 

"Yeah, I should go now. I'll text you. Thanks for the ride, Scott." I smiled at him and he left the parking lot of the resort right after I got down from the car. 

Then I saw Cameron leaning at Derek's car. Oh, so he was back, huh? Ignoring him, I walked towards the rooms of the resort. 

"Celia!" Cameron grabbed me by my arm but I slapped his hand away. 

"Don't Celia me, Cam." I spat at him and turned on my heels. If only I could take off my heels and throw them at Cameron. But unfortunately, the heels belonged to Tiana. 

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you knew about it!" 

"Even if I didn't know about it, how do you think I would feel? My best friend leaving me at another halloween party! Nice going, Cam! Now the chances of you being my friend is a total zero!" I pushed him away. 

Before slamming the door in his face, I heard him muttered, "Sorry that I love you."

________

I bet you guys hate me for making the chapter extremely short but I was busy and I have a tight schedule and all! The next chapter would be longer!