Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 15

Hi guys! Sorry for the late upload! I'm having my exam =( Guess what? 

BANNER/COVER CONTEST!!!

Whoever that makes me covers, I'll dedicate the chapter to them =) Whoever that makes me banners, I'll also dedicate the chapter to you and make the banner a side pic for the chap. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!! THANKS!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

          The final bell rang and students started getting up from their seats while some had ran out of the school in seconds. Isabel stood up and carried her books. She had a grin on her face. I had the same feeling too. Just last night, dad told us something which made the boys went into hyper mode. We were going on a vacation!

          But we were going to miss school of course. That was why Mr Tyler and dad hired private tutors for us ‘kids’. It wasn’t exactly a vacation, of course. It was more of Mr Tyler and my dad’s company trip. Since both mothers were invited too, the whole gang had to follow them. Leah too since she couldn’t take care of the mansion and might destroy it instead of taking care of it.

          We met the boys with Derek and Brian at the car outside at the school gate. They had everything packed in the car so we didn’t have to go back to the mansion and pack. Our parents went off early since both dads needed to be at the company resort by ten in the morning. Tiana couldn’t join us because there wasn’t much space for another person.Leon was a totally different case because he was my best friend since I was in diapers.

          “I wish blondie came with us.” Isabel sighed and looked outside of the window. The car was pretty cramped because there were so many of us. Derek seriously had to get a new car if he was going to continue being our bodyguards. Brian was lucky to ride shot gun.

          The four of us at the back were practically squeezing each other. Isabel and Cameron had window seats while Leon and I were in the middle.

          “So lettuce, what do you think of this mini-burger?”Leon whispered while laughing a little. Whispering was a must because when someone wakes Isabel while she was sleeping, she would kill you.

          “I don’t know, cheese. And I agree with Isabel. I kind of miss that blondie.” I toldLeon.

          “Tiana changed a lot since last time. The both of you are practically sisters now. So…do you still have a crush on Cameron?” I tensed up. That was ages ago! Why did he have to bring it up? I was fourteen when I developed a crush for Cameron. I stopped crushing on him when he asked the basketball team to throw eggs at me. That day, Cameron broke an arm becauseLeon fought him.

         “I don’t like him anymore!” I whispered back. But he didn’t look convinced.

          “That’s what your brain wants you to think. Well, at least I still have my best girl friend with me.” Girlfriend and girl friend was different. But it felt good to knowLeon loved my company. Not many girls in this world had guy friends, which was a pity. Because they wouldn’t know how fun guy friends were. They would make you laugh even at the saddest moments.

          ---

          Someone was shaking me by my shoulder. When had I fallen asleep? I slowly stretched myself and opened my eyes.

          “Celia, celia. I didn’t know you loved my shoulder that much.”Leon teased. I punched him by his arm and got out of the car. Instantly, I met the fresh see breeze. We were at the resort! I was still dizzy from sleeping soLeon had to steady me while I walked.

          “Brian and I will carry the stuff. Just go get the rooms first. Two rooms, alright? One for the twins and one for the all of you.” Derek said while he carriedLeon’s bag.Leon’s stuff were usually really heavy so I pitied them. That reminded me, did they actually packed ALL my clothes? If they did, they were going to carry a mall of clothes.

          “Oh Celia!!” I heard a familiar shout from behind all of us. The four of us turned around and saw a pink sports car parked ride beside our car. Whenever we see pink, Tiana comes into the picture.

          As if right on cue, a Barbie version of Tiana stepped out of the car and waved at the four of us. Stalker alert!

          “What are you doing here?” Cameron asked.

          “Following the four of you! I called Mr Millers and asked if I could follow in my own vehicle. He said it would be alright as long as I booked my own room. Come on!” she pulled a pink bag out of the car and walked off.

          “Why do I have a feeling like this is going to be fun?” Isabel sprinted off, following Tiana.

          “Well, at least we still have a girl here.” Cameron looked at me. “A very annoying one.”