Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Celia's P.O.V.

Days went by since Cameron and my little arguement. I was not going to give up insisting that the boys lost. I mean, Cameron did scream first so it meant they lose right? Even if I was the one who got worried first. I sighed as I burried myself under the sheet of blanket. 

There was the sound of Cameron's car and I knew he was back from his date. I didn't know why but he started dating girls again. He didn't make them his girlfriend or anything but he went on dates with random dates who he thought was pretty enough. 

I was having a fever but that didn't stop me from looking out of the window to see who that girl was. The first few days of Cameron dating, I grew sad for some reason. One was because I was bored and two, because it didn't feel right if I didn't tease him every time I see him. It was weird, I actually miss that jock. 

"Goodnight, Rachel." he looked at her for awhile. It was weird, usually when teenagers went on dates, they kissed each other goodnight before leaving for the night. But Cameron would only say goodnight and leave them out in the cold while he entered the mansion. Plus, he would ask them to call someone to pick them up. He won't send them home.

So that meant the only person in the mansion was Leah, Cameron and me. Isabel and Leon had gone for a movie since I was sick. The fever had gone worse for the passing hours and Leah didn't actually know what to do. Mom and dad went on a double date with Cameron's parents. 

The door to my room opened and Cameron was standing there, in his jeans and a pair of black T-shirt. Don't shiver, Celia. Don't shiver. Too bad, voice in my head. I was shivering like crazy, the fever wasn't going to go down anytime soon. 

"Why are you shivering? We're not at the north pole." oh, so he wanted to talk to me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

After throwing his keys on his bed, he came over to the side of my bed and placed a hand on my forehead. "You're sick." 

"Thank you, captain obvious."

"We need to cool your body heat down or else it'll damage your brain cells." 

"I know that, but as you can see, I'm really cold now and I won't get out from this blanket."

"I'll be back." Cameron stood up and I heard footsteps going down the stairs. He must have gone to eat some pizza and ignore me. Moments later, he came back to the room with a tiny bucket of water and a napkin. What was I? Five? Really Cameron, a napkin?

"Strip now." 

"What?! Cameron, I know you are a teenage boy and all but there is no way I'm gonna strip myself, you pervert." 

"Just listen will you? I have ice cold water here so I'm just gonna cool your heat with this." he gave me a serious look. 

"But....."

"Celia, I've seen you in your undergarments when you're six. And if you're worried that I'll touch you in places that is inappropriate, then wipe yourself." 

"I think I would wipe myself, thank you. Please get out for...awhile." I really didn't want to lose him as a companion, it would be really depressing to be alone. Cameron nodded and got out. 

Cameron's P.O.V.

After the cold water treatment, her temperature had gone down a little but the fever was still there of course. But at least it was better than just now when I got back from the date with Rachel. I didn't know why but I just couldn't kiss her. Usually it would have been a really easy thing to do since I had kissed lots of girls before. But of course, none of them had the spark.

Celia had fallen asleep on her bed and I was lying down on mine. 

Cameron's Flashback

"I love this movie, Cammy." Celia said while hugging my arm. It was movie night and it was Isabel's turn to choose a movie. As usual, she would choose the same movie like always. Princess Diaries. 

"Okay." I said to Celia. Leon and Isabel had fallen asleep on the ground next my sofa. The two of them had fallen from the sofa hours ago. Leon had fallen asleep five minutes after the movie started. Sometimes I think Leon and Isabel were made for each other. Eew! What? I was only seven! I shouldn't be thinking like that.

"You're my best friend, Cammy." I looked at Celia and saw that she was half-awake, half-asleep. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and leaned back in my seat. If Celia was going to hug my arm for the next few minutes, I might as well sit comfortably. 

"You're mine too."

"You're the prince who'll dance with me at the ball right? Like Mia and Michael? They are best friends..." 

"But they kiss in the end! I don't want to kiss you!" 

"No but you'll still be my prince?" 

She must be sleep-talking again. If she was awake, she wouldn't have said those stuff. She would never imagine herself as a princess. Never ever in her whole life. Isabel was the one who imagined those stuff.

I sighed. 

"Yes, my princess."

End of Flashback

"Cammy?" I looked over to Celia who was sleeping. Oh great, her highness had gone sleep-talking again. 

I climbed in next to her and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my right arm. "Here we go again." I whispered to myself. 

"Cammy?"

"Hmm?"

"You're the prince who'll dance with me at the ball right? Like Mia and Michael? They are best friends..." 

"But they kiss in the end! I don't want to kiss you!"

"No but you'll still be my prince?"

Was she dreaming about that night? I silently laughed. 

"Yes, my princess."