Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 31

The two men dragged Isabel into the woods and they turned their flashlights on when the moonlight can't shine or guide their paths. Leon didn't look at me the whole time even though I was feeling paranoid that someone might attack us from behind. 

Before the both of us followed the two men into the woods, Leon texted Cameron where we were going and I took off my heels. If we needed to make a run later, I wouldn't want to be constantly tripping. So my heels just lay there abandoned as Leon and I ran. 

Cameron's POV

"Dance with me!" one of the girls squealed. Okay, I was getting frustrated with the fact that the girls kept pulling me around. One moment I was with Caroline, then I was with Beatrice. 

Something vibrated in my pocket. Taking out my phone, I saw three missed calls from Leon and a text message from him too. 

Someone almost killed Celia. Two men dragging your sis to the woods. C & I are tracking them down. Hurry and get your ass here.

Cursing a few words, I pushed the girls away from me and ran to the exit. Brian was on the ground with a gun wound on his leg. 

"Man, are you okay?" I asked him but he didn't say anything. Instead, he pointed at the wood's direction. If those guys did anything to my sister, they'll die. I would make sure of that. 

Celia's POV

Two of them stopped and the one who was carrying Isabel's legs placed her down on the ground and took out a phone. Since Leon and I were hiding behind a bush close enough to eavesdrop on the conversation, I listened while Leon looked out if they noticed us.

"Yes Mrs Ross...no, Celiana ran off...we got his sister though...but she's unconscious!...Yes, Mrs Ross...wait, someone's here." he shut his phone tight and glared at our direction. Oh shit. 

I was about to turn and run but one of the men grabbed my hair and yanked me backwards. Tripping over the root of a tree, I fell down onto the muddy ground. I bet my dress was covered with twigs and mud by then. Isabel was still on the ground unconscious, so she didn't know what the hell was going on. 

Leon on the other hand, was struggling to hit the guys but the guys had twice his strength. With one blow on Leon's cheek, Leon fell down next to me wincing in pain. This was all my fault, if only I didn't get Leon involved. A tear managed to escape my eye. I hated it when I cry, it just showed my weakness. 

"Don't hit her, please. Hit me instead." Leon used his arms to cover me but the blonde guy kicked Leon at the stomach and Leon rolled away in pain. I tried to get up, using my elbows as support, but the guy placed his foot on my stomach and put pressure on it. 

Oh gosh, if I didn't die by a knife, I would seriously die from this. 

I tried kicking his foot away but there was no use. No matter how I defend myself, I was still a girl and I couldn't possibly get him off me. The other guy was brushing a sharp blade against Isabel's cheek. 

"Get off her, bastard." my head snapped to my right where Cameron was standing. Derek and Brian were behind him. Brian had a gun wound on his leg while Derek had blood pouring out on his arm but he managed to not lose to much blood by wrapping his jacket on his wound. 

"Mrs Ross orders, punk." obviously this guy didn't know who was talking to him. Even if it was Cameron who was talking. 

"I'm Cameron Tyler. I think you heard of my name before?" the guy immediately tensed up and glared at Cameron. 

"I don't care who you are kid. Orders are to kill Celiana." 

"Then why are you hurting my sister?" Cameron's eyes darted to where Isabel was. She was still unconscious of course but what if she woke up and found a knife pressed against her? Isabel was never good at calming down so we had to get out of this situation before she woke up. 

"She's getting in the way. And so are you." he took out a knife from his pocket and ran straight for Cameron. He managed to dodge the knife at the first strike but at the second strike, it cut open a wound at Cameron's arm. 

"Cammy!" I shouted but soon went silent when another guy pierced a knife into my left side. Blood was starting to stain my dress. The pain was simply unbearable. Cameron and Leon stared at me with wide eyes. 

Everything happened so slow, I thought I really was going to die. The blood kept gushing out and I wished it would just stop! Cameron gave one last punch at the jaw of the man and the man fell onto the ground, blood stained on his lips. 

The guy who stabbed me was going to stab Leon next but soon I heard the sirens of police cars growing louder. 

"Called the police. You're dead." Leon spat at the man. He saw his friend unconscious due to Cameron punching him and fled the scene. But it didn't help my problem. I was losing too much blood and my whole dress was practically red by then. 

Then the sound of the ambulance followed. 

I felt myself being placed on a stretcher. My eyesight was getting blur and I can't make out the faces looking at me. Even the voices were a blur. The pain slowly turned numb and soon I couldn't even move a single muscle. 

Before I blacked out, I heard someone whispering to me. "Don't leave me, Celia.."

Then total darkness.