Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I stared at them giggling with each other, it was just too much. I felt like I wanted to vomit, he didn't even look at my direction as I sat down. Instead, he just continued talking to the girl. I wasn't a thing with Cameron...so why did I felt like I was being cheated on? This whole romance thing was getting to my head. I looked at the girl carefully and instantly recognition registered in me. I knew her. 

As if for the first time Cameron met me, he smiled at me and held out a hand to shake my hand. What was this guy playing? Whatever it was, I wasn't playing it. 

"How's the scar, Cammy?" I crossed my arms while emphasizing on the word 'Cammy'. I could see that he was irritated just by looking at his eyes. When he was annoyed, his eyes would shine a bit. Everyone who grew up with him, knew that. Oh and he had a habit of wrinkling his nose a bit. Secretly, I thought it was cute.

"Meet Lexi. She's a year younger than you. Maybe you two could be friends." the way he said it was like he was forced to. Lexi just stared blankly at me. She didn't like me, obviously. I rolled my eyes not caring if she seen it. I didn't care what people think of me anymore. Especially not what she thought of me. 

"Hi Lexi. I'm Depression. Nice to meet you." I said, sarcastically. Lexi obviously had recognized me by now by the smirk on her face. Isabel and Tiana just gave each other nervous glances. What? Weren't they in a higher position that this chick? Just who the hell did she thought she was? 

"Hello, Celiana. Cameron has told me about you. perhaps you don't know who I am, seeing that you have terrible manners." she replied back. She really was getting on my nerves. If only I could climb on the table and attack her without anyone reporting to the police. Grr!

"I don't care who you are, everyone in this room is rich or a friend to someone famous. So what makes you so special? Obviously you're just Cameron's date or something." I faked a bored expression. In the inside, I was trying my best not to burst into anger. If I went all angry mode, it would just mean that Lexi here won. So instead, I faked a calm smile on my face. After she seen the smile on my face, her smile faltered a bit. 

"I'm the mayor's daughter, for your information." she gave me a fake innocent smile. Oh gosh, I wish i could rip her head off! Whoa, okay, Celia calm down. Jealousy won't get you anywhere, education will. I took a deep breath and exhaled. No. it wasn't working. I was still mad. I hid my clenched fist behind my back as I continue to present a calm smile. From the corners of my eyes, I saw Tiana looking at me with worried eyes. Isabel looked like she was ready to tackle me if I cracked and attacked Lexi right there. 

"In that case, sit with your dad. Not my friend here." I retorted in my calm cool voice. Her left eye twitched a little before she lost her patience. 

"Ugh!" she glared at me and stomped off. Cameron shook his head at me as if I was a disappointment and left the room. He could go after his precious barbie if he wanted to. I turned my attention to the others who were staring me in shock. What? I sat down with my friends and dropped the calm smile from my face, revealing a scowl that only made Isabel chuckle and Tiana shaking her head. 

"Well, I didn't like Lexi one bit." Isabel said, trying to cheer me up. 

I smiled at her appreciatively and shoved a spoonful of food into my mouth before rolling my eyes.

Cameron's P.O.V.:

I caught up with Lexi and pulled her by the arm. She turned around, looking normal as she could. Whatever, I didn't care anyways. What I cared about was whether Celia got the message. That the both of us could never be together. 

"I hate that little girl. Listen up, idiot. Invite her to my next halloween party and break her heart for real. She still likes you, break her heart." she said with a grim expression. I shoved both my hands into my pockets and bit my lip. I really didn't want to break Celia's heart. 

"But...I don't want her to be sad. I still like her you know?" I crossed my arms protectively. Okay, I sounded like a girl. What a failure you are, Cameron.

"Who cares about emotions? You guys, would never be together. You're too different! Just do it. Break her heart and get over it. Move out from the mansion if you have to. Live with a friend or something. i don't care." she waved her friend in front of me. 

Something moved behind the potted plant but when I turned around, nothing was there. Hmm..strange, I thought i heard something. I turned my attention back to Lexi and she was looking at her nails. Girls and their nails. 

"It's a halloween party?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing." 

This would be the second time I break her heart. And at a halloween party too. 

Cameron Tyler, you're officially the worse jerk in history.