Chapter 1

Jennifer POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ugh! Why do I have to wake up this early? It was going to be my first day at California Acting School. I have always wanted to be an actor, always been my dream. It's my first day so it's going to be hard to settle down and make friends but me being the talkative and goofy girl I am, I can manage.

Finally, I find the strength to get up and change out of my pizza onesie, yeah you heard it right, pizza onesie DON'T JUDGE ME! I head into the bathroom do my business, take a shower and change into a sports bra; just incase we have gym, I put a grey playsuit over it. I put on minimal makeup and curl my hair very lightly. I wear light blue Vans, my heart necklace that my grandma gave to me and a watch.

I grab my pizza backpack and head downstairs to find no one in the kitchen, then I see it, a bright yellow note that reads:

Hey Jenny,
Me and dad are heading out for the day, sorry we couldn't be there to see you off but we still need to buy somethings for the house. Ben and Blaine have headed out to work. There are waffles in the fridge help yourself!
-Momma Bear

I sigh. I quickly finish my waffles and rush out the door excited for the day.

Finally, at last, I reached the campus and let me just say it is amazing! I enter the huge gates and park my car in the parking lot. I enter the school doors earning a lot of stares from different people but I ignore them and keep walking. I arrive at the front desk to get my schedule.

"Hello, welcome, what's your name?" The lady behind the desk asked

"Hey, I am Jennifer Lawrence" I smiled and said confidently

"Right" she said as she looked through the computer. "Okay, here Jennifer Lawrence, this is your schedule and locker number, enjoy the day, and Welcome once again!"

"Thank you" I replied politely

I walked through the corridor while checking my schedule and locker number.
Lesson 1- Math
Lesson 2- Science
Lesson 3- History
Break
Lesson 4- Gym
Lesson5- Free
Lesson 6- Drama
Even though this was an acting school we still had to learn other lessons DUH! No one likes a dumb actor. I read my locker number and it read:

Locker no: 321
Combo:5-44-32

I keep walking with my head down still looking at the paper with my combo until I reach my locker. I put in my combination and open my locker and put my backpack in, when I feel arms around my waist. I freeze and gasp.

"Shhh..." whispered a masculine voice and I felt a pair of lips on my neck kissing me repeatedly.

I turned around to come face to face with a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes, he was wearing black jeans, a white V-neck shirt and a leather jacket. I gathered up my courage and spoke up.

"M-May I-I help y-you?" I stuttered while trying to get out of his grip but he just held onto me tighter.

"Yeah, in many ways" he said smirking and staring at my lips

"Um...I don't think I will be able to help you sorry" I said and got out of his grip

"Nah, you can help me, wanna come over to my house at 6?"