Chapter 18

Josh POV

Today is Blaine and Carson's wedding, all of us arrived at this beautiful hotel in Malibu 2 days ago so we could get everything prepared. Currently I am getting ready, the girls have a room to their selves for getting dressed and the boys have one too.

"So Blaine, you nervous?" I ask

"Yeah...I hope I don't mess this up" he replies

"You will not mess this up bro" Ben says

"Yeah" I agree and Blaine nods nervously

Blaine is wearing his suit and we are all just chilling and talking about the wedding and how beautiful the ceremony is going to be. I honestly just can't wait to see Jen, she is going to look beautiful no matter what she wears, I am sure.

After an hour or so Blaine is ready, so is everyone else and the ceremony is about to start. Ben and I walk out of the room to give him and his parents a few minutes to talk. I walk out and see the videographer filming all around the place. The venue looks absolutely beautiful and magical.

Jen POV

Jen POV

I am currently getting ready in Carson's room, I was given the responsibility to get her dressed. She looks absolutely breathtaking, sometimes I look at Blaine and Carson and I just can't stop being happy for them. I can't wait till I get married...hopefully to Josh. I have concluded my feelings for him and I know I love him and I am not going back.

"So Carson, nervous?" I ask

"Yeah. What if I mess up?" She asks looking at herself in the mirror

"No you won't" I say

"Thanks Jen, for being there and being a great sister" she smiles

"Don't need to thank me, it's what sisters do" I say

"So...what's up with you and Josh?" she smirks, I blush and look at the floor as soon as she says his name

"I don't know what you are talking about" I say softly

"Oh come on Jen, you love him"

"No I don't" I say while blushing

"Sure...trust me anyone paying attention can see" she says

"It's time people let's get going" Carson's mother says

"You ready?" I ask

"As ready as I'll ever be" she says

We walk out to the beach venue where the ceremony will actually take place and then we will head to the reception. The music starts playing and the groomsmen walk down the aisle, then it's my time I walk down in front of Carson. I look around the room and spot Josh standing there behind Blaine and Ben looking at me, I smile softly and mouth "hi" and he does the same. He looks so handsome and charming standing there.