Chapter 29

Jen POV

Today, Josh and I decided to get our last minute wedding details done. And by last minute details I mean, my dress, Josh's tux, and the venue. Our wedding is one and a half month away, and all we have done is procrastinate.

"Okay Jen, first we go to see the venue. Then you meet up with your girls and I will meet up with my boys for the dress and tux shopping. Is that right?" Josh asks, as we enter the car.

"Yep" I nod, excitedly. I am so excited to get married to Josh, my best friend!

"I'm so excited" he grins, I smile and nod.

"Me too" I agree. "It's only a month and a half away!"

"Yes" Josh agrees, "Then you are all mine. Stuck with me until death do us apart"

"I wouldn't have it any other way" I smile, leaning over the console to kiss him.

"Me either" He shakes his head.

He starts driving and we get to the venue, which is a beautiful garden, next to the mountains. Josh and I enter the place to be met with our wedding planner, Kelsey.

"Hey, guys!" she greets

"Hi" I smile

"This is one of the places I was telling you about" She leads us inside, through the reception/ballroom area to the garden.

It's so beautiful, there is a garden right in front of the mountains, and a huge place for a reception right where we came from, which is also open.

"I love it!" Josh compliments, then looks at me to approve.

"I love it too" I smile, making Josh's grin grow wider.

Each time we do something for the wedding, like confirm the cake, or the guest list, or decide on the food; we smile like idiots. We come to realise that each time we do something like this it's becoming that much real, and we are getting closer to the wedding.

"So? Is this the place?" Kelsey asks, smiling at both of us.

Josh wraps his arm around my waist and tucks me into his side. "I think it is" he replies, "What about you Jen?"

"I think it is too" I nod, and Kelsey gets excited.

"That's great, now all I need to do is book this place" she smiles, "We have rooms upstairs, through where we came from so that you guys can get ready here"

"That's great! It will save us the hassle" I smile

"Okay then, everything is confirmed. I just need to get the decorators to come her one day before the wedding, and do all the other stuff" she says, "Then everything will be prepared!"

We sign the papers and stuff with Kelsey, then head back from there on our way to meet our friends, who will help us with the clothes shopping.

"Alright beautiful, this is your stop" Josh tells me, once we reach the bridal shop.

"Alright" I huff, and kiss him over the console. "I'll see you, and don't buy something stupid" I warn.

"I won't" he chuckles, "I wouldn't ruin our wedding"

I smile, and kiss him again. "Bye"

"Bye, honey"

I get out of the car, and enter the bridal shop where I already see my mom, Josh's mom, Carson, Sam's wife Laura, and Jena.

"Hi ladies" I smile, and they all turn to look at me.

"There she is, the bride to be" Michelle smiles, making me blush.