Chapter 5

Jen POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up and shut my alarm clock up. I got out of bed and made it to the bathroom yawning and stretching. I was up late last night thinking about how I could avoid Violet today. I brushed my teeth took a shower and picked out an outfit. I went with a grey crop top, denim overalls, black converse, a batman necklace and a white knitted beanie. I take out my new contacts and put them in, I decided to keep my glasses in my bag just in case. I applied minimal makeup and made my way out of the my bedroom door.

...

I park my car in the parking lot. As I am walking into the building I find Sam and Liam, they smile and wave at me which I return. Suddenly I am pulled back and and pushed against a wall, it all happened so fast that I couldn't see the persons face, but now I can. Josh. He intertwines our fingers and puts my hands above my head. He is such a player.

"Hey Jen" he smiles starting at my lips

"Hey"

"How's everything going?" He asks still staring at my lips

"Eh!" I reply trying to get my hands free

"Well, I just wanted to tell you look very cute today" he smirked

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"You look so cute, so damn beautiful" he said moving closer his lips brushing mine

"Thanks" I replied getting uncomfortable

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked

"Sure" I smirked. "Close your eyes..." I whispered and he did as I said "Let go of my hands..." He let go instantly "Now lean in..." I whispered, as he was about to kiss me I moved from under him so he kissed the wall instead. I started laughing.

"Damn it Jennifer" he yelled after me

I laughed and walked to my locker. I kept my backpack in and took my books for math and headed to the class.

When I got there Josh was already sitting in his seat. I walked over and sat down beside him.

"Early today huh?" I teased

"Yeah, I had something motivating me to come early today" he smirked making me chuckle.

"Students just for today I want you and your partner and solve all of page 147. You can have free time after you are done, I don't really care" Joe announced. I knew I had to do the work alone since Josh would be on his phone the whole time. So I opened the page and started with the work. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at Josh.

"Hey...whatcha doing?" he asked

"I am doing the work"

"I know but as Joe instructed I have to help too"

"Wait! You want to help?" I asked confused

"Yeah, why not? It might help me understand the topic better" he smiled

"Okay" I smiled

I ended up helping him with all the questions because he didn't seem to understand them.

Soon enough the bell for the end of class rang and I walked out only to be stopped by Josh. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a corner, I whimpered because my wrist still hurt from 2 days ago.