fifteen || miss a

( U N E D I T E D )

                                                             My soft blanket, which I absolutely adore, is still around my body. I'm currently waiting in the lobby, just sitting down on the couch playing games on my phone and texting my family. No one is here except for my lonely self, I was getting quite worried for GOT7.

You mean, you were worried about Mark!

No, no I wasn't.

             The time is already 5:39 pm, exactly an hour since Oppa left me in his office. Is being famous that hard? After texting my family, I just started thinking about life in general. The members said that Mark was a so-called "Player." I wish he isn't a player.. They said that he had a date two days ago, so exactly 2 days before my arrival. My heart began to shatter just thinking about Mark talking and mingling with other girls.

You like him stupid!

I, Grace Lee, do not like him!

Mmmh, sure!

                   Mark definitely doesn't seem like a player though, well maybe. But the point is, he's unique in his own way. Mark doesn't seem like the type who would "play" around with girls' hearts.

            Another 5 minutes passed and the door opened, revealing GOT7, Oppa, Security guards (that are surrounding them), and their manager. I stood up and ran towards them. The first person that made eye contact with me was Mark. He gave me a smile and looked away. What happened to his smirks? He's been giving me these smiles, and whenever I see it, my heart begins to beat like crazy! And right now, my heart is beating so hard. I don't know what this means, I'm probably sick. I just never experienced this before..

No, you are stupid. You aren't sick! You have feelings for him.

No, I don't.....Maybe....I DON'T FREAKING KNOW.

So you do!

SHUT UP WILL YOU?

                                  I mentally smacked myself for being an idiot, thinking I may have feelings for Mark. The thing is I don't! Well, maybe? I'm just confused! I met the guy two freaking days ago! The security guards separated themselves from the members, Oppa, and GOT7's manager. They stared at me waiting for me to say something.