twentysix || jen, my boi

( U N E D I T E D )

                  This feeling is brand new to me

This feeling is brand new to me. All I'm thinking of is Mark, Mark, Mark and that god damn kiss of his. I can't even dance right now or even focus on what I was doing before Mark came into the room. All I could feel is butterflies in my stomach, always erupting every minute or second I think of Mark. Yes I know. I'm weird, it's because I never felt like this before. Everything's just so new to me.

Standing in the middle of the dance room, touching my lips, blushing madly. Who wouldn't?! I need to speak to my best friend stat! So I took my phone from the ground and dialed Jenny's number. I called her twice and this is the third time, which she finally answered.

( A/N; If you don't like the call dialogue, then don't read. Deal with it. )

Jenny: Hello Dumbass, you finally decided to call me.

          I began to smile, missing my best friend.

Me: JEN, MY BOI! Ha Ha! I've been extremely busy. That's why I haven't been calling you stupid.

Jenny: Busy with what Grace? Is it about that hot guy? Well your quote on quote friend? That guy that stole your first kiss? The guy you're madly in love with?

           I could already see Jenny smirking and making quotation signs with her fingers. And hot guy? Hell yeah, he is one. Don't tell Mark I said that.

Me: Well, I need to talk to you about him... It's something really really god damn good. And I am also busy with a lot of things too Jen.

My cheeks are already heating up. Jenny gasped so loud, I had to put my phone away from my ear.

Jenny: OH MY FUCKING GOD. SOMETHING HAPPENED, I COULD FEEL IT. TELL ME NOW DUDE.

Me: Well.... we kind of kissed...again. And, umm, he kissed my cheek and asked me out on a date.

Jenny: DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME. YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?! DID YOU KISS THE GUY BACK?! HOW WAS IT? IS HE A GOOD KISSER?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!

Me: So much questions Jenny.

Jenny: ANSWER DUDE ANSWER MY QUESTION...S.

Me: Well, I'm not kidding. I kissed him back, I tried. The kiss was good, but the thing is, I didn't really do anything. Mark was doing the work. And hell yeah, he is a good kisser. There? Happy?

Jenny: SAY YES!

Me: To what stupid?

Jenny: GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW AND SAY YES THAT YOU'RE MOST DEFINITELY GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM.

Me: ...Fine. I'll call you okay Jen? I miss you.

Jenny: I MISS YOU TOO BABY GIRL. BUT RIGHT NOW, I NEED YOU TO GO AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIM.

Me: Okay Jen. BYEEEE I LOVE YOUUUUU!

Jenny: I LOVE YOU MOREEEEE!

C A L L E N D E D

            I am extremely lazy right now and especially I just finished dancing and thinking about Mark. So I'll tell him later. I need to practice though. And so I'll spend the next 2 hours practicing.

              Practice was hard, especially if you're trying so hard to perfect everything

              Practice was hard, especially if you're trying so hard to perfect everything. Your dancing and also singing. I need to show Oppa that I am a great dancer and singer. Even though I don't dance that great, I'm still trying.

               I dragged myself to go in the elevator and up to my dorm. It was extremely difficult, but I still succeeded. My legs and arms were throbbing with pain because I worked way too hard. I opened my dorm door and entered. Before plopping onto the couch, I dropped all of my belongings onto the counter.