seventeen || first kiss

(U N E D I T E D)

          "I SWEAR IF YOU DO, I WI---"

         I was interrupted by Mark. He literally smashed his lips onto mine. I am so freaking shocked right now, you don't even know. His lips were touching mine.... HOLY SHIT, HIS LIPS ARE TOUCHING MINE. He molded his lips with mine, I wasn't doing shit though. Mark held my sides while kissing me. HONESTLY IT FELT GOOD, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FREAKING KISS. THIS WAS MEANT FOR THE PERSON I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART. And now, it's gone...

           I quickly pulled away and held my lips. DID I REALLY JUST KISSED MARK, AS IN, MARK FUCKING TUAN?! AND MY FIRST KISS?! I am currently shocked, angry, happy, AND SO MUCH MORE.

        "Why'd you pull away?" Mark asked.

             I'm in shock. No words can be spoken right now. I just stood there, looking at the ground, and held my lips.

             "Grace, it has been 2 minutes. Are you going to say something, or not?" Mark tapped my shoulder.

"You...stole...my....first...kiss." I whispered, still staring at the ground to avoid eye contact.

"What?" He questioned after touching my chin and lifting it, so that we are facing each other.

             After taking a quick peek at Mark's face, I saw the worries in his eyes. Mark seemed to be quite worried? Am I right or am I right? WELL HE SHOULD, HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS. Mark wasn't like his usual self, he's more gentle and sweet unlike 10 minutes ago.

            "You stole my first kiss." I blurted out. There is definitely awkward tension in the atmosphere.

              Mark stared into my eyes to see if I was lying. I stared into his intensively just to show that I wasn't lying about my first kiss. This day just keeps on getting weirder and weirder...

               "Are you kidding me?" He questioned in a blunt way.

                      Now that's the Mark I know.

             "No Mark, I'm not."

      "Well, you wouldn't shut the fuck up. Look what happened?" He gestured to my lips.

               "Who wouldn't shut up? You called me a bitch!" I shoved him until his back was towards the wall.