fortyeight || troubles of seeing you

( U N E D I T E D )

                  Today's the day Jenny gets to boss me around, in a sense of telling me where and which classes I should choose for the time being

                  Today's the day Jenny gets to boss me around, in a sense of telling me where and which classes I should choose for the time being. To be quite frank with you, I'm not ready to be out in public on a daily bases, I'd rather much stay in bed, eating ice cream while watching Riverdale. I stopped watching Korean Dramas' because I somehow always see JYP and Mark. I grew such hatred for the both of them in the span of those two months. Now here I am, eating breakfast on our dinner table, waiting for my best friend, Jenny. And for some reason, she's taking a really, really long time.

             "What are you doing just staring into space?"

            Shaking away my thoughts, I stared directly to my mother who is searching for milk.

          "Sorry," I laughed out," I'm just waiting for Jenny."

             "That's right! You're finally going to college instead of mopping around in your room!" My mom stated, while taking the milk out and closing the fridge.

                  "Gee, thanks Ma."

                       And there it begins, the lecture and expectations she expects from me.

    Focus on your studies! JYP Entertainment will regret letting you go because of your stellar grades. Be a good example to your brother, don't be like those other girls who fool around and don't get anything done in their lives. And while studying, you can even audition for Broadway shows and the college your attending has Performing Arts classes, you should join...only if you want to. I don't want to force you. Also, date! Introduce and get to know other people, instead of being alone twenty-four-seven. Another thing is, I sent a video of one of your performances to the XFactor, in case you would like to know in advance.

      Twenty minutes passed, my mother finally went upstairs with her cereal, kissing me goodbye, and finally the doorbell rang five times. That's how we know that it is Jenny because she always rings the doorbell five times or ten times ( if there's an emergency ). Running towards the door, I opened it, seeing my best friend with such elegant attire and makeup.

                She was wearing a floral crop-top that showed way too much cleavage, and a long floral skirt that matches it. Her makeup was absolutely stunning, sometimes I think she's one of those makeup gurus YouTube.

                "Sorry for being late, I was trying to look for something to wear and my eyeliner was not cooperating with me." Jenny stated.