fortyfour || fuck off, jyp.

( U N E D I T E D )

        A/N: Since I think we deserve to have more of Mark, this chapter is going to be on his POV. OBVIOUSLY.

     With JB asking me to explain to them what happened between Grace and I, is obviously pretty difficult

     With JB asking me to explain to them what happened between Grace and I, is obviously pretty difficult. I'm still flabbergasted about that whole entire situation. My six best friends turned my chair around so that I'm directly facing them. Each and every one of them, curious as hell.

   "Fine." I blurted out, gaining their attentions.

      "Okay, say it! Before we perform!" BamBam said.

     Since they are all so fucking inquisitive to know, I'll just tell them. Yeah, it's going to be my fault if they see Hyung JYP  in a whole different perspective, but the thing is, THEY ASKED FOR IT.

     "Hyung JYP forced us to break up. That's why I've been in a 'pissy' ass mood. He gave me two damn choices that are highly difficult."

"WHAT WERE THE CHOICES?!" The members all screamed in unison.

Just as I was about to blurt it out, the door opened revealing the devil in disguise. Not exactly, but as of right now he is. JYP Hyung. Standing beside him was our manager, both smiling broadly. The members all looked astonished, happy seeing them. I just don't see the need into telling the members what he said to Grace and I, because they'll most definitely see him in whole different perspective.

"Hello Got7!" JYP Hyung said with a smile, walking into the dressing room.

His eyes never met mine, not once. Manager Hyung did look at me, but with pity that filled his sorrowful eyes. He knows what happened. I said to myself. JYP Hyung hugged each of the members, except for me. I was seated onto the chair, not wanting to stand up and give him a hug. Thinking back to it, other idols in his entertainment can date, but not me? That shit isn't fair. It's fucking biased.

"Mark, no hug?" JYP stated, gripping onto the back of the chair.

"No."

"Why not? You're about to go on stage, I'm giving you guys good luck!"

I turned around in my chair, staring at JYP with no emotion at all. Just for him to know how much he's hurt and changed me for forcing Grace and I to end our relationship for fucking nothing.