fortynine || arguments and shit

( U N E D I T E D )

           Being in love can be one of the greatest moments in your whole entire life

Being in love can be one of the greatest moments in your whole entire life. But, seeing the person you love so dearly, again, can change everything from your current feelings and thoughts. For some reason, I don't feel as if it's wrong for me to act and feel this sort of way towards someone besides my girlfriend, Emily. I don't feel this type of heart-stopping and stomach-dropping way with her. God, if only Grace didn't cheat on me, I wouldn't have of been in a unromantic relationship with Emily. It's like "friends with benefits' to be quite honest.

"What the fuck are you doing? Move! You asshole."

My instinct sure is helping me, so much, right this moment. Slowly, I plod my way towards the stop sign. I fight the urge to take a single glance at her. It sure is difficult to do that, trust me. Nothing, I don't hear any footsteps from behind me. I try to convince myself to walk faster, but instead, I walk slower and slower until I was no longer walking. Praying to god, asking for Grace to say a word... anything!

"Mark, please come back!" Her voice trembled.

          God answered your prayers, you should feel honored.

          Right away, I faced her with an unprecedented look on my face, not my usual resting "bitch" face. I don't even know how to explain the look I gave to Grace. The stupidest thing is that I had a fucking mouth-mask on, so she can only see half of my damn face.

Grace looks torn with tears pouring out of eyes like a waterfall. Unusually, my heart literally starts pounding and I felt my mind whirling like a madman. I hate it whenever she cries.

            My anger rises,

                 my heart begins to ache,

                         and my sanity's uncontrollable.

           I will kill anyone who hurts her. They're terrible, weak, and inconsiderate people, but it's quite ironic that I'm clearly describing myself. My head is going everywhere in places, I don't know what to do or say. In response to Grace, I just stare at her blankly. I can't just throw away my pride like that.

I'm going to always remind myself:

           She cheated on me.

         "Please..." She whispered, a single tear dropping, "stay."

              I am literally going insane. Should I say anything? If I do, then what'll I fucking say?