thirtytwo || baby, yes, baby

( U N E D I T E D )

Yes, I called Grace baby.

I love her reaction, I absolutely love it. She looks as if she saw a ghost, but with red colored cheeks. So fucking cute.

"Baby? Baby?" I said, basically taunting her to see what she's going to do.

Grace looked at me with her poker face and smacked my shoulder, which caused me to jump and laugh.

"What was that for?" I said while caressing my shoulder and smiling at my gorgeous girlfriend.

'I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing then?' I smirked.

"You're, you're, um. trying to, um never mind. Lets talk about Oppa's dating rules."

It's so cute how Grace is trying to change the subject. But anyway, I'm going to be a nice boyfriend and just talk about Hyung's dating rules and what we're going to do. I'm still going to call my girlfriend baby because she's mine, and I love her. And I want to make her all giddy and shit.

"Alright, we're not going to break up just because of that." I said, taking her hand in mine and staring into her eyes.

"What are we going to do though, like in front of Oppa, his workers, the other artists, and trainees?" Grace asked, obviously freaking out about this.

Who wouldn't though? This is the first time she has ever dated anyone and Hyung's rules has to conflict us.

"We're going to act like our regular selves, without the romantics though, sadly. And if people asks us what we are, we have to tell them that we're best friends." I gripped Grace's hand much tighter.

Grace looked at her feet, sighed, and looked back up with a smile on her face. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I TELL YOU.

"Wow baby, you're a mastermind." She poked me with her free hand.

Wait.

She called me...

BABY?

I could feel my face heat up, which never happens because I'm used to people calling me that. But when Grace just called me baby, I'm like freaking out in the inside. Plus I'm smiling in the inside and also on the outside. I'm extremely happy, I never thought she would say it to me.