twentynine || lunatic

( U N E D I T E D )

                                 It took a lot of courage for me to ask Mark that specific question

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Lord, that was the first time I ever asked someone that. I needed to be proactive (Not the product Proactive LOL), hell, I need to do something because I really, really, really like Mark. I know that Mark likes me also, but like I wanted to beat him to it, ya know? When I asked him that question, we stopped hugging and he instantly smiled at me even though he was already smiling, but it grew wider, I guess. I was staring at him, literally freaking out in the inside. What if he says no? What if he doesn't like me? What if he.... I just need to wait for the answer. Cause this is obviously the first time I've done this, like I said earlier.

"Did you just ask me that?" Mark said with a smile, a huge one.

"Yes, ummm, Yeah, I actually asked you that."

"Well Grace?"

"YES?" I want to know the answer, the agony.

Mark stepped closer to me, our faces just a few inches apart. My heart beating, literally going to explode.

"I would love to be your boyfriend."

I was super duper happy, I started running around the whole room screaming like a lunatic. Three words just kept on repeating and repeating in my head.

He said Yes!

Mark kept on laughing at me, running after me. This is basically the same exact reaction I had when Oppa asked me to go to Korea. And that reminds me, my family and Jenny. I forgot about them and MY AUNT. Oh lord, I'm just going to call them later on and spill the beans. I stopped running because I couldn't breathe and my legs were about to give up on me. Mark was right beside me, laughing at the fact that I ran around the room once and I'm already tired. I laid down on the couch, spreading my legs and arms, getting comfortable. Mark had stopped laughing and sat on the ground, facing me.

"That was so fucking cute." Mark blurted out.

"Well that was tiring for me." I said.

"I could tell," Mark started to stroke my hair while staring at me intensely," I was about to ask you to be my girlfriend, but you had to beat me, again!"