forty || devil in disguise

( U N E D I T E D )

"Ms. Grace Lee, it's nice to see you again." JYP stated with a broad smile.

I'm honestly super glad that Mark is here with me, without him being here, I don't know how I would've felt. There were multiple people whom were seated beside JYP, staring right at me. They looked like very, VERY important people. Mark closed the door right behind me, and walked passed me. While passing by me, Mark gave me a secret thumbs up beside his thigh, hiding it from all of the producers, assistants, and JYP. He sat right beside his manager and looked directly into my eyes.

I got this, right? You got this. This is what I've been wanting. Still, my nerves are here and I'm freaking out. I need to sing and dance good, but the thing is I cannot dance. I tried, I look retarded. Ugh, why am I stressing out at the last minute? My future and my career depends on this damn performance. And if I don't give it my all, then I'll probably end up just like Jin-Hee.

"Are you okay Grace?" One of the producers questioned, which caught my attention.

I looked up at them, nodded my head, and managed to fake a smile. I walked to the middle, facing everyone, and bowed.

"Hello everyone, my name is Grace Lee. I'm 20 years old, and I really love to sing, eat, and sleep. Nice to meet you all." I smiled, trying to act calm and cool.

Glancing at Mark, I see him with his hands together, closing his eyes, and head down. Is he praying for me? I giggled a bit, then pretending I choked.

"Thank you for that introduction Ms. Lee. Now are you ready to perform for us?" JYP stated.

"Yes."

"We're ready when you are."

Then the music started.

My music and dance teacher told me to sing MA BOY by SISTAR for my audition. I was planning to sing an English song, but they said to show how "great" my Korean is. So lets pray that I won't pronounce the words incorrectly or else, I'll be damned.

I'm singing and singing, dancing even though I know for a fact I suck ass. I need to show them that I really want to be a KPOP star.