fortysix || two months

( U N E D I T E D )

          It's been TWO MONTHS since I've heard from Mark, being kicked out of JYP's management and dorm, and ultimately, leaving me a trainwreck

          It's been TWO MONTHS since I've heard from Mark, being kicked out of JYP's management and dorm, and ultimately, leaving me a trainwreck. Never did I imagine I would be dealing with all of this. Aunt Lisa was literally the only person who could comfort me by giving me comfort food, hugs, and kisses. The only calls and texts that I received were from my family. None from which were from Mark. Coming back home to San Francisco was depressing, all I would think about was the horrifying day.

       Kissing Mark after our terrible ordeal with none other than JYP, helped me and it probably helped him as well

          "You're getting better at this," He pointed to his lips as he repeatedly pushed it out, "i'm a terrible influence."

         I couldn't help but smile at him. Can't you believe in a span of a month, he was, a what do you call it..? Dick. And now he had turned into such a romantic. Such a gentleman.

      "You are very horrible and revolting! Yuck!" I jokingly remarked.

          "Ha. Ha. Hilarious. I really want to resume our epic makeout session, but I have an interview with the members. I'll text you later."

               I agreed, hugging him before letting him go. Once he had left the room, I went straight to my dorm. Seeing him was worth skipping voice lessons. Obviously, voice lessons would have been so boring, I really do despise it. The elevator doors opened and I happily walked out, and made my way towards my dorm.

       My heart dropped.

        All of my things : suitcases, clothes, shoes, and many more other stuff, they were all sitting right beside the door in the hallway. I tried opening the door, even putting the password in 50 times, and nothing worked. There was nothing that I could do.