fifty || sudden outburst

Before all of this commotion, I was that happy-go-lucky type of girl who could give two craps about my physical appearance

                Before all of this commotion, I was that happy-go-lucky type of girl who could give two craps about my physical appearance. Although that all changed. I care too much about how I look like, I don't go out of the house because I look like a mess everyday, except for today.

Of course when I finally have motivation to clean myself up, a problem topples over another. I jinxed it ever since I left Korea (in which I shouldn't have, but I felt like I deserved it which was also stupid of me, which I kind of regret and don't.)

You're repeating yourself, honey. What the hell is up with you these days?

My head's all over the damn place. I'm meeting up with my ex-boyfriend and his girlfriend.

Damn, girlfriend? I wonder who it is.

When Mark mentioned that he would bring his girl along, my heart broke, legitimately broke into two. But I should've known, he's popular in the industry for being a playboy, sleeping and messing with girls. I should've expected he would move on so quickly. That's when I realized that I was nothing but one of those girls he messed around with in the past.

What a coincidence that JYP's concert is being held right next to the college I was going to tour with Jenny. I decided to cancel my campus tour and head home. I couldn't handle everything simultaneously, knowing that I saw Mark. The only guy I've ever genuinely loved in my whole entire life. And I'm not over-exaggerating about that, trust me. Ask my parents. Jenny yelled at me, calling me all sorts of things.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" She screamed out while I opened the door to her Tesla and planted myself on the passenger seat.

    "Jen, I can't do it today. I-I just can't." I planted my hands on my face, tears falling down slowly.

    "You're so weak! Willing to throw away your future for one guy?! One guy, huh?" She scoffed.

Jenny turned on the ignition and drove away from the college. Her hand is gripping the wheel so hard, it's turning purple. I wiped my tears and looked up at her.

     "He's the only guy I've ever fell in love with! Please understand me! If I stayed for the tour, I honestly would turn bat-shit crazy on everyone. I don't want to humiliate you! My head's going in different places and I don't even know what I'm doing. Can you please, please understand me?"

     "He's all you care about, Grace! I was so god damn happy bringing you to the college that we both dreamed of going to and you're throwing it all away! You're fucking despicable. You only care about yourself." Jen pulled into a parking lot right in front of Safeway.

     "Jen, I just need space. Please, won't you just understand what I'm going through?!" I begged.

This is so not like Jenny. She would never scream at you like that and call you such vicious names.

      "Fine! You want your space?" She questioned as I nod," Get out of my fucking car."

       "Are you serious? Jen, this is so not you. You would never do this to me. I understand that you're angry that I didn't push myself to go to the tour you wanted us to go to, but you have no right to treat me, YOUR BEST FRIEND, like this!" I said, surprised that my best friend since we were little, would ever do such a thing.

       "This is my car, I can do whatever I want. Get the fuck out and never talk to me ever again." Jen unlocked her car as I stared at her with dismal.

She wanted me out, for the first time. My best friend, sister, and guardian yelled at me for not going on a campus tour with her. I don't get it. She always understands me, no matter what. This isn't Jen. I got out of her car, my head is aching with such sadness in which I never thought I would ever have in my life.

        "I really thought you would understand. This isn't something my best friend would do. Once you're cooled down, I'll talk to you. I'll always forgive you, no matter what because you're my best friend and I love you." I said while closing the passenger door.

        "Not anymore." She drove off, leaving me alone in the cold.

   This was the first time Jen and I ever fought this severely

This was the first time Jen and I ever fought this severely. She never acted this way towards me, as if she was possessed by an evil spirit. I tried calling and texting her a couple of times, she completely ignored and blocked my number.

So here I am, sitting in front of Safeway, waiting for my mom to pick me up. It's probably going to take her at least 30 minutes to get here because we live further down San Francisco. I'm not in the greatest state: my makeup's gone and hair has gone to crap, my best friend officially hates me, and my ex-boyfriend will meet up with me pretty soon. Officially the worst day of my entire life.

As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed, I came across pictures of GOT7. My god, I miss them so much. Nostalgia hit me and all of our precious memories were playing in my head. I don't think I could ever forget about them.

**Ding, Ding**

My phone buzzed and rang while a notification appeared on the screen. My eyes widened as I read the message:

     "Where do you want to meet? Mark's free right now, take advantage of the moment because his schedules packed pretty soon."

It's from Mark's manager.

All my problems are toppling over another. And I can most definitely say that this day is going to be the worst day of my life.

WOW IM BACK MY LOVES!! I lost my password & finally got into my account! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE LAST TWO MONTHS

I lost my password & finally got into my account! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE LAST TWO MONTHS. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL!

love, gg💞