thirty || cliché

( U N E D I T E D )

Yesterday was honestly amazing. Grace actually asked me to be her boyfriend, kissed me back, and we made out. The #1 thing that is on my mind is Grace asking me to be her boyfriend. That just keeps on replaying in my conflicted mind. Yesterday was marked the best day of my life. Yes, I'm serious. Grace never had a boyfriend in her whole entire life, so that means I'm now her first boyfriend. It takes a lot of courage to ask someone to be their boyfriend/girlfriend. Props to my beautiful girlfriend. I'm in love with her, but I feel like it's too early to say so. I'm for sure going to say it before Grace does, I'm going to beat her to it.

"Mark?" JB waved his hand in front of my face, "Were you listening to what I just said?"

Fuck no. That shit's boring, I pretend I'm listening. We're currently backstage getting ready to perform in front of a live audience. All the other famous K-POP groups were either in their dressing rooms or backstage with us. Before I met Grace, I used to check out the girls in different girl groups, flirting with them. Now? Well, I do have a girlfriend and I'm absolutely in love with her. Yes, very very cliché. Deal with it.

"No." I simply stated.

The members all laughed and put their hands back in the circle.

"Okay, guys. We have to give it our best. Let's show them what we got, alright?" JB said.

"YEAHHHHHH!" We all screamed happily and took our hands out of the circle.

I sat in the corner, thinking about Grace. How's she holding up? Is the practice too hard for her? Does she miss me? And other corny ass shit. I wish she was here. Hyung, our manager, confiscated our phones because we usually get distracted easily and not be backstage on time. I miss her, even though we're usually apart. But the thing is, she's now my girlfriend and I must treat her right and not be like my old self, playing and playing with girls. I'm not like that anymore.

"Hi Mark Hyung." YoungJae said before taking a seat beside me.

"Hi."

"We get on in a few," He stated then looked at me," Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." I said giving YoungJae a smile.

"Shut up Mark Hyung, I know you're not." He laughed out.

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you miss your girlfriend and that you're sad she isn't here. Don't lie to us."

Us? I checked my surroundings and found the members beside me listening to me attentively.