twentyseven || you're practically naked

( U N E D I T E D )

            Me being my lazy self, laid on my couch, turned on the tv, and closed my eyes

            Me being my lazy self, laid on my couch, turned on the tv, and closed my eyes. My position was uncomfortable but I don't want stand up and position myself. It's too much work, well for me it is. Speaking to my best friend, whom I haven't seen for 2 weeks already, is just too much for me. But I'm doing this for my future self and this is the career I want. Being a K-Pop star. I don't have friends here in Korea except GOT7. I wish I could have someone to talk to.

You do dumbass, Mark's there for you.

I know, but like a GIRL to talk and relate with. Like for example, If I need a pad, I could just ask her. It'll be embarrassing if I asked Mark that.

        My whole entire dorm was steaming hot and I had no choice but to take off my shirt full of sweat and sweats. Knock knock. Ugh, why do I have to stand up? I slowly got up and groaned, walked up to the door, and opening it. Right in front of me is happy Mark. He was wearing his regular attire, a t-shirt and jeans. I was wearing a tank top and a camo underwear. I didn't care about what I was wearing, my dorm is so fucking hot and I just finished practicing. Mark skimmed through my body with wide eyes.

               "Umm, w-why...ar-rre you dressed like that?" Mark questioned gesturing, slowly, at my attire.

              "It's hot, I'm dying, I don't know how to turn on the god damn AC." I explained.

               Mark nodded and looked into my eyes. He smiled at me which caused me to smile as well. Now I feel better.

             "I'll turn it on for you." He said before entering my hot dorm.

           I closed the door and followed Mark. He walked into my room and opened my closet. There was this little device on the wall. All he had to do was turn on the switch and boom! The AC's on. Mark closed my closet and turned around, now facing a nearly naked me.

          "Now that it's done, I need you to put on some clothes because you're making me turned on right now." He stated before smirking.

    I blushed so hard and I even choked on my god damn saliva. Shit, I think I just got turned on by him being so straight-forward.

    "Oh my god, okay." I stated before walking towards my closet, "Mark, outside."

       I smiled and turned around found Mark with his sexy smirk. His hands went through his hair which made him look 10x hotter than usual. HELP.

  "Fine, but hurry up because we're going to the lounge area." He said before walking out of my room and closing the door.

          I went through my clothes, finding my favorite black shirt and tan boy shorts. I hurriedly put on my clothes and exited my room. Mark was sitting on my couch, watching TV. I walked towards him with a huge smile. It's like Mark has eyes on the back of his head because he turned around and looked at me.

     "I'm done." I smiled while gesturing to my clothes.

     "That was really, really fast. I was expecting you'll take a long ass time, but I thought wrong." Mark said and smiled.

    "Well? What are you waiting for Marky-poo? Let's go!" I said, grabbing his arm and dragging him outside.

      We are already outside of my dorm, Mark closed the door and let me drag him to the elevators. His arms are so soft, it's literally like a baby's bottom. We finally arrived to the elevator and I let his arm go.

   "Why'd you let go?" Mark asked, confused.

  "HUH? Oh, my arm was tired. Don't worry, when the elevators open, I'll drag you again." I answered.

                    And the elevator doors opened, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the lounge area which wasn't too far from the lobby. We finally reached our destination and I let go of his soft ass arms.

     "Okay, so why are we here in the lounge area, again?" I questioned, scratching the top of my head.

     Mark smirked before saying, "I'm going to redeem myself and beat you on Call of Duty."

                    "Oh, not a chance Mark." I said back with a smirk.

                      It's on Marky-Poo.

Sorry for the late update,  busy with life and stressed out because school starts in 3 fucking weeks

Sorry for the late update,  busy with life and stressed out because school starts in 3 fucking weeks. Lord Jesus, please pray for me. LOL, Okay, Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GG