thirtyeight || brotha

( U N E D I T E D )

                                 I woke up right beside Mark, in my dorm

I woke up right beside Mark, in my dorm. The both of us, cuddled together and sleeping beside each other on my bed. Don't worry, we didn't do anything bad you dirty minded little freaks. I'm staring at Mark's face, just being the little happy baby I am. I'm feeling so optimistic today, you have no idea.

      "Babe, stop staring at me." Mark blurted out while opening his eyes.

                        My eyes opened wide and I immediately shut them to pretend that I actually was asleep that whole time. He shall never know.

         "Oh shit," He whispered," You're still asleep."

                        He's such a dumbass. I swear. I felt a hand touch my face, caressing my cheek. I love having a boyfriend. I actually do feel so damn loved and I really love the feeling of Mark by my side.

        "Wake up baby." I hear Mark say before feeling his lips onto mine.

                That made my eyes instantly open. He pulled away after 5 seconds and we looked into each other's eyes. I look bad in the mornings so I looked away and started laughing.

      "Well good morning to you too Mark." I said, smiling at him.

            "Did I wake you?"

      "No."

                  He gave me that I'm gonna kill you look. I did the same thing except it was in a taunting way. Before Mark could've done something, I asked him a question that stopped him.

               "What time is it?"

               Mark reached for his phone and checked the time. His eyes widened and so did his mouth.

           "What? What Mark?" I questioned and held onto his arm.

            "It's 6:00 a.m. Don't you have that thing with JYP, like for your debut?" He stuttered.

           Holy shit. I totally forgot about that. My audition for my debut is today, and it's so important to me. I feel extremely positive and happy, I think I got this.  I'm just auditioning in front of Oppa, so it's not like when I auditioned, it won't be scary. Right?

         "Yeah, I do. But Oppa said that I'm auditioning around 1:00 p.m. So I've got plenty of time." I said with a smile, holding onto his arms.