XX- Brooke's Past

Indianna walked into class after lunch and sat right at the back. She rested her chin on her hand and waited for the teacher to turn up, which was a rare sight in this school.

"Hi, Indianna," Brandon said and took a seat next to her. "How are you?"

"Fine," she shrugged. "You?"

"Good," he smiled and his eyes flickered around the class. "Isn't Brooke supposed to be here?"

"Her and Harry are fighting," Indianna said quietly and Brandon frowned.

"Oh," he said. "She needs to break up with that asshole."

"She loves him," Indianna said.

"He's a twat," Brandon snapped. "The whole lot of them are, especially Greyson."

Indianna arched an eyebrow at Brandon who shrugged.

"I know you two have a 'thing', but he's a dick."

"He is rather irritating," Indianna agreed.

*Excuse me?*

*Shut up.*

"Then why are you with him?" Brandon asked.

*Choose your answer carefully, sugar,* Greyson said with a small chuckle.

"Because," Indianna said, "I like him." It took a lot to force the words out. It looked as if she was lying, trying to justify her reasons for being with Greyson, but she was telling the truth. She liked Greyson.

"Why? Why do you like him?"

*I think the little cunt needs a punch,* Greyson said coldly, but Indianna ignored him.

"To be honest, I have no clue," Indianna admitted.

"He's an asshole."

"You don't know him."

"I've known him a lot longer than you, Indianna."

"Doesn't mean you know him," she countered. "Time doesn't mean anything. You don't know anything about him."

"And you do? You know all of his secrets?"

"Sometimes I wish I didn't," she muttered and sighed.

"Do you honestly have feelings for him?" Brandon asked.

"Why do you care?" Indianna said, not meaning to sound as rude as she did.

"You seem like a nice person, Indianna. I don't want Greyson to use you like he's used other girls. He's bad news."

"He may be bad news, but he isn't using me," Indianna said. "He really isn't."

"I don't trust him. I don't trust Harry either, but I can't do anything about them two. Brooke won't listen to me."

"And you think I will?"

"You're smart, Indianna, don't be blind to Greyson. Realise him for what he is."

*I'm seriously going to kill this bastard,* Greyson growled. *Who the fuck does he think he is?*

"Brandon, drop the subject," Indianna muttered.

*What classroom are you in, sugar?*

*I'm having a lovely time, Greyson, and do not wish to be interrupted by you punching Brandon,* Indianna said sarcastically.

*He's a little bitch.*

*Calm down.*

*Let me kill the cunt and I will.*