XXX- Nightmare

Indianna was screaming when she woke up. Her heart was beating rapidly and sweat was forming on her forehead. She clutched her covers in fear and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to forget about the dreadful night she was attacked.

"Indie!" Greyson said, barging into her room and rushing over to her. As soon as his skin made contact with hers she immediately relaxed and she opened her eyes, looking up at Greyson. "What's wrong?"

"S-sorry," she whispered. "I had a nightmare about R-Rogue."

"It's fine," Greyson said softly and and cupped Indianna's cheek. "Don't be sorry."

She nearly melted under his touch and she closed her eyes, letting the sparks flood her body and calm her down. Her breathing slowed and when she opened her eyes Greyson's face was inches from hers. "Thanks," she mumbled.

"You okay now?"

Indianna nodded and her eyes flickered to Greyson's plump lips. "You have a lip piercing," she commented.

"I've always had one, I just never wore it," Greyson shrugged, dragging the piercing through his teeth.

"It's nice," Indianna said and Greyson smirked.

"Indie, can you stop stalling and just fucking kiss me?" Greyson said lowly and before Indianna could reply his crashed his lips to hers. Indianna moaned and Greyson pushed her down on the bed and rested his knees on either side of her hips and put his hands on either side of her head. She reached her arms round his neck and tangled her fingers in his silky hair. "Sorry about earlier," Greyson said between kisses. "I was stressed and you were being difficult."

Indianna arched an eyebrow and placed her hands on Greyson's chest, stopping him from kissing her again. "Difficult?"

"Don't act surprised, sugar. You know you do everything possible to agitate me," Greyson growled, but there was a faint smile on his lips.

"Only because you're an ass."

"I'm not an ass."

"My mistake, you're a cunt."

Greyson's eyes widened slightly and he chuckled darkly, grabbing Indianna's arms and pulling her up so she was sitting. "Such an innocent girl shouldn't be using bad language like that," he said into her ear and dug his nails into her waist. "And you shouldn't be so rude to your mate."

"Bite me," Indianna said and rolled her eyes.

Greyson smirked and trailed kisses down her neck, sucking on her mark which made her gasp in pleasure. "Already have," he said against her skin and she narrowed her eyes, trying to him away from her.

"I'm going to sleep."

Greyson smirked when Indianna looked at him expectantly, wanting him to get off her.

"Greyson, get off," she groaned and Greyson laughed, rolling off Indianna and laying beside her. "Don't you have your own room?"

"Yes."

"You should go to it."

"No."

"I'm not sleeping until you get out of my bed."

"Okay."

Indianna narrowed her eyes at Greyson and went to stand up, but Greyson grabbed her waist and yanked her down on the bed, wrapping his arms round her securely. "Where do you think you're going, sugar?" He whispered and she wriggled in his hold.

"Get off."

"Nope."

"Ass," she growled and Greyson pinned her arms to her side when she tried to hit him.

"You love it," Greyson chuckled and Indianna pursed her lips.

She did.

She liked the way she felt when Greyson held her.

Not that she would tell him that.