LXXIV- Rogue's Demands

"Give me the phone," Greyson demanded and Indianna quickly jumped up, backing away from Greyson.

"Where's Brandon?" Indianna asked and held her hand out and gave Greyson a stern look. *He'll talk to me more than he will you.*

"Brandon?" Rogue questioned. "Oh, he's right here, with his cousin."

"Brooke?" Indianna gasped and she flinched when Harry lunged forward, but was tackled to the ground by Jansen.

"Oh, I'm taking a guess and saying that was her mate?" Rogue assumed. "Harry, yes?"

"Yes," Indianna said through gritted teeth.

"Don't worry, I can assure you that Brooklyn is in safe hands," Rogue said.

"Get the hell off me!" Harry yelled and fought against Jansen, Kal and Ace as they dragged him from the room. "I'm going to kill him!"

"What have you done to her?" Indianna demanded and she eyed Greyson cautiously as he approached.

"Nothing," Rogue said, "yet."

"We have a leak," Indianna whispered and looked up at Greyson. "It can't be..."

"No," Greyson said and shook his head. "She wouldn't do that to Harry. Or to you."

"Oh, now that would be a plot twist, wouldn't it?" Rogue chuckled. "I'm afraid lovely Brooke couldn't be more on your side. I couldn't turn her even if I wanted too."

"What are you going to do to her?" Indianna asked.

"Now that depends on you, sweetheart," Rogue said. "If you do as I say then Brooke won't be harmed."

"W-What do you want?" Indianna gulped.

"Firstly, I want my mate," Rogue said. "Unharmed."

"You know she won't be," Indianna whispered.

"By you," Rogue said. "I have a strong feeling that Greyson is starting to lose his control, and he will hurt her. If he does, Brooklyn will die a long and painful death."

Greyson gritted his teeth and ran his fingers angrily through his hair.

"You can have Stacy," Indianna said. "You have my word."

"But I also want you," Rogue said and Indianna ducked away from Greyson when he reached out to snatch the phone from Indianna.

"No."

"There's two people that I want and two people that you want," Rogue said. "That sounds reasonably fair."

"Three people," Indianna said. "Brandon."

Greyson rolled his eyes and Indianna frowned when Rogue laughed. "Brandon?" He said and laughed again. "For such a smart girl, you really are stupid, Indianna."

"He's the spy," Greyson said and swore loudly. "How did we know see this earlier?"

"No," Indianna gasped. "He can't be!"

"Oh, he can be," Rogue said. "How else do you think I knew all those things about you, sweetheart? How else would I ever get Brooke to separate from you guys? She trusts her cousin completely. Or did."

"You're sick," Indianna snapped. "Getting family to turn against each other!"

"I do what I have to do to get what I want," Rogue said sharply. "I will kill Brooklyn. I will kill Martha and I will hunt you down and kill your pathetic mate. You can stop all this, sweetheart. I want you and my mate. That's it."

Indianna swallowed and retreated to the bed, sitting down before she fell down. She had the lives of many in her hands. Brooke's life. "Where?" She whispered.

"You fucking selfless idiot!" Greyson growled and suddenly ripped the phone from Indianna's grasp. "Rot in hell, Rogue," Greyson hissed and chucked the phone on the ground.

"Greyson!" Indianna exclaimed. "You have to put me aside and think about the outcome of this! Innocent people are going to die! Rogue wants to kill YOU!"

"He can fucking kill me, but I'm not letting you go!" Greyson snapped and Olivia coughed awkwardly and walked towards the door.

"I'll leave you two," she mumbled and walked out.

"So what are you going to tell Harry?" Indianna asked. "Sorry, I'm not letting my mate go, even though Rogue won't kill her, but your mate is going to die? Greyson, think about it!"

"We'll get Brooklyn back and we'll get Martha back!"

"How?" Indianna yelled and stood up, throwing her hands up in the air. "He busted our plan! He's one step ahead! He always will be! We don't have time to come up with another plan, Greyson!"

"We have too!" Greyson snapped. "Where did he tell you to meet him?"

"He didn't."

"Don't fucking lie to me, sugar, not now," Greyson hissed. "Either unblock your thoughts or tell me."

"I can't do that," Indianna said. "If you charge in on him then Brooke will die."

"She won't."

"I can't risk that and I doubt Harry will," Indianna said. "You've got to let me and Stacy go. It's the only way everyone lives!"

"You are so fucking naive!" Greyson yelled and shook his head. "He's going to get what he wants and then kill everyone he doesn't need!"

"We don't know that for sure!" Indianna said. "If we leave it then people will definitely die! At least my way people have a chance!"

"Your way means we'll never see each other again!" Greyson shouted. "That's not happening! Do you fucking hear me, Indie? I don't give a fuck if I'm being selfish! You're not leaving me!"

"Do you think I want too?" Indianna snapped.

"You're making it look pretty fucking easy!" Greyson growled.

"Easy?!" Indianna exclaimed. "Greyson, I love you! You're a bloody controlling ass and I hate you at times, but I love you so much. It breaks my heart to think that I'd have to leave you, but I can't let people die! I can't, Greyson!"

"Fuck, Brooklyn! Fuck Martha! I sure as hell can let people die. I'd choose you. No matter what the option, I'd choose you! You are my life, Indianna! I'll live with any consequences if it means I can have you by my side."

Indianna gulped and she blinked, trying to stop the tears. Her mind was made up. She knew what she had to do, even though she would spend the rest of her life regretting the decision. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Don't you dare," Greyson warned and grabbed Indianna's hands. "Don't look at me like that, don't look at me like you're saying goodbye."

"Greyson, you know you have to let me go."

"It doesn't mean I'm going too."

"I love you," Indianna said softly.

"Shut up," Greyson snapped.

"Greyson-"

"Shut up!" He yelled and crashed his lips to Indianna's.

Indianna savoured the kiss. She savoured the sparks and got lost in Greyson's touch. She wanted this moment to last forever. She wanted to stay with Greyson and never let him go.

But she had too.

"Greyson," she whimpered and pulled away.  She cupped his face and stroked his cheek. "I love you so much."

"You're not going anywhere, sugar," Greyson said sternly and suddenly Greyson was no longer in front of her.

"Greyson!" Indianna yelled and ran to the door just as he slammed it behind him. "Greyson! Don't!" Indianna yanked on the door handle, but the door wouldn't open.

"You're not leaving this house, Indianna," Greyson called and Indianna hit the door, yelling out angrily. "I can't lose you."