LXII- No More Secrets

I was going to wait a while before I uploaded again, but this book hit 2m and I thought you deserved an update as thanks !

Thank you to everyone who reads this, I never believed I would get this many reads. I owe you all a lot and I hope you enjoy this chapter, I have never written a chapter so quickly in my life, the words literally flowed and didn't stop, which is why the update is so soon after the previous one !

Ps: i said this in the previous chapter, but I'm saying it again☺️ I know you guys want to read more than one update at a time, but it's slightly rude when you comment for me to update as soon as I have updated a chapter. The speed it takes to read and write is completely different. What takes 5 minutes to read can take 5 days to write. I love reading comments of support and they make me want to upload faster, but it annoys me slightly when people tell me to update again immediately after reading a newly updated chapter. It takes a long time to write chapters and I can't just conjure one up in half an hour. Please bare that in mind.

Thanks !

Now enjoy☺️

*

Indianna ignored Greyson as they all made our way back to the cars. Indianna heard Kal ask Greyson what was wrong and she assumed Greyson told him over mind link.

When the car came into view Indianna headed straight for the passenger seat, so she wouldn't have to sit next to Greyson, but Kal raced ahead of her and opened the car door, throwing himself onto the seat.

"I call dibs," he grinned and Indianna narrowed her eyes slightly at him. He smiled innocently and shut the door.

Indianna sighed and slowly turned on her heel and walked to the back of the car where Ace and Greyson were already seated. "Great," she muttered and sat in the backseat. Indianna moved as close as she could to the door so she didn't accidentally touch Greyson.

The car was silent as they drove back to Janson's pack house. Everyone knew that Indianna was pissed at Greyson and it made it tense. She could see Greyson looking at her out of the corner of her eye, but she refused to look at him.

When they finally made it to the house Indianna bolted out of the car as quickly as she could and rushed upstairs to her room- their room.

She was unzipping her suitcase when Greyson walked in. "Indi-"

"I'm going for a shower," Indianna said coldly and grabbed a bundle of clothes and briskly walked into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and got under the hot water of the shower. She took her time, not wanting to go out and face Greyson.

She hated arguing with him, partly because the bond made her want to forgive him, but also because he was so bossy and stubborn she doubted she would get her way.

When Indianna was clean she stepped out of the shower and cursed under her breath when she realised she had brought clean clothes, but not a towel. She flushed in embarrassment when she opened the door and poked her head out. Greyson was lying on the bed, waiting for Indianna.

Indianna spotted clean towels on the side and she looked back to Greyson. "I forgot my towel," she said stiffly.

"Then come out and get one."

Indianna shook her head. "Can you... Um- could you-"

Greyson sighed and stood up in one smooth motion and Indianna gulped when she saw his muscles flex when he pushed himself off the bed. In a few long strides he had picked up a towel and walked over to Indianna who was hiding behind the bathroom door. He held the towel out and Indianna took it hurriedly, but before she could shut the door in his face a tattooed hand wrapped firmly around her wrist and yanked her into Greyson's bare chest. Tingles filled Indianna and her body felt alive with sparks when she touched Greyson.