LXXVIII- Strong

Thank you so bloody much for 5million reads ! That's insane !

On a down note... There's only one chapter left after this. ):

Sorry it's short.

*

Indianna gasped and sat up right. She frantically looked around, her heart pounding in her chest.

She was in her room.

Her breath was coming out rapidly and she was slick with sweat.

She didn't know how she got back to the pack house.

Indianna groaned as she climbed out of bed. Her whole body ached.

"You're awake!"

Indianna cried in fright as Brooke barged into her room and hugged Indianna.

"She's awake!" Brooke yelled. "Guys! She's up!"

"Ow, Brooke!" Indianna whined. "No need to yell so loud."

"Sorry," Brooke said as suddenly Indianna was joined in her room by Kal, Harry, Kirstie, Mac, Jansen and Olivia.

"How are you feeling?" Kal asked.

"I'm... Where's Greyson?" Indianna wondered.

"Indie," Brooke said softly. "You don't remember?"

"Remember?" Indianna frowned when she looked at Kal who had his arm in a sling and Harry had cuts and scrapes over his face. "What... what happened? Where's Greyson?"

"He..." Brooke gulped and looked back.

"Brooke!" Indianna said sharply. "What it is?"

"Do you not remember the attack?" Brooke whispered. "I was kidnapped and you came to try and save me, but-"

Indianna's eyes widened and she nodded, all the memories coming back to her. "We were bait. I told Greyson not to come... But he did! Oh god, the attack!" Indianna stumbled backwards and fell onto her bed. "The attack. We lost." Indianna froze and her breath started to come out rapidly. "I... Rogue... J-Jason- he l-lied."

"Leave," Kirstie ordered. "Everyone leave."

"But-"

"Family only!" Kirstie snapped, cutting Brooke off. Indianna looked up at Kirstie and realised how tired she looked. She had bags under her eyes and she was sickly pale. Kirstie grabbed Mac's hand and slowly approached a shaking Indianna as everyone else left.

"No," Indianna whispered and shook her head. "What happened? I don't remember anything after I was tackled to the ground. What happened to him? Is he alright? Is he hurt?"

Kirstie swallowed. "He's not hurting," she said slowly. "Not anymore."

"H-he's not?" Indianna stuttered. "K-Kirstie. Kirstie, is he... He can't be! He can't! No! He's alive! He has to be! I need him to be-" Indianna slid off the bed and crumpled to the ground as the tears streamed from her cheeks. "He can't be!" She cried and Kirstie crouched down and wrapped her arms around Indianna. "He can't! He's all I have!"

"I'm so sorry," Kirstie mumbled and closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears. "I'm so sorry, Indianna."

Indianna screamed into Kirstie's chest. "No!"

"I'm sorry," Kirstie repeated. She didn't know what else to say. She couldn't support Indianna, she was grieving too.

"I've got no one," Indianna whimpered.