In the Naruto world, where there aren't any cookies

I own nothing other than Kuroi, Tori and Kago.

All rights to anything else belong to Masashi Kishimoto

If I owned Naruto, there would be Yaoi everywhere. But I don't. And there isn't.

First Naruto fanfic, hope u like :)
--------------------------------------

*Kuroi POV*

'Kuroi, wake up.'

An annoyingly familiar voice in my head woke me up, and I growled in response.

"Five more minutes, Tori." I mumbled, waving a hand carelessly.

'Naruto's in your room and wants to know why.'

My eyes flew open, and I jumped out of bed, tangled my legs in the sheets and ended up on the floor, banging my head on a table next to it.

"I'm up! Where is he?" I yelled, a hand rubbing my head as I attenpted to stand. I cussed when I heard a chuckle. Sitting up, I glared at the wall. That bastard.

"Damn you Kago." I muttered, gently nudging the wolf next to me with my foot. He laughed, a coughing sound that would have seemed scary in any other situation, and purposely grinned, showing his sharp pearly whites. Getting up, I ruffled his fur, and walked to the bathroom, hopping over piles of...whatever that was, along the way. Once in, I did the routine, then huffed out a sigh when I was done. Glancing into the mirror, I wrinkled my nose. No taller, huh?

When I got out, I dried my hair and combed through Kago's fur with a horse brush I'd bought a few weeks ago for him. His rust colored fur was shiny and soft, making me a tad bit jealous.

I want fur. Fur's cool.

While pondering on humans and fur and how bad that would turn out, considering X-Men, I pet him for a while. A very long while.

'We're late, you know.' Tori said suddenly, making me jump. Voices in my head should really learn to NOT sneak up on me. I looked at the time, before realizing that clock didnt work anymore. Rolling my eyes at thw face saying 3:47, I checked my phone, frowning slightly at the screen before turning it the right way up, then my eyes widened. 8:30. I was supposed to be there half an hour ago.

"Aw damn."