The Forest of Death

"Why am I here again?" I asked, looking around. Kakashi sighed and thumped me on the head as I struggled to get out of my bonds that held me to a chair. Asuma, Kurenai, Anko and Ibiki were also here, as well as Sarutobi. I looked over at him, and cocked my head to the side.

"Saru-chan, what's up?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me with a grave look.

"Kuroi. You must not tell your friends of what will happen during the Exams." he said. I blinked once. Twice.

"That's it?" I asked. He nodded, and it took all of my self control not to burst out laughing.

"So...you brought me all the way here and tied me up...to tell me this?" I asked, feigning anger. I looked up at him, eyes blazing red. Everyone in the room vivibly flinched, and  inwardly smirked. After struggling to cut them (ever since I came in the room) my bonds finally snapped loose and I stood up, my eyes on the Hokage.

"Sarutobi. Have you no trust in me?" I asked, and his eyes widened, as did the others'. He shook his head quickly, and seeing the panicked look on his face, I couldn't help it.

"Pfft." Oh crap. I kept my head down and more or less exploded.

"Hahahaahahahhahahaha! Oh my gosh, that was hilarious, you should have seen your faces!" I said, cackling. I ROFLed for a while, ignoring the glares and sweatdrops around the room, and calmed down after a few minutes. Sighing, I stood up, kind of wobbly.

"Hehe...I -haha- I wasn't going to tell them anything, don't worry. That would totally mess up the plot. If I told them, it would totally mess up the future, and Sasuke has to get his curs- uh..." I said, cutting myself off. Suddenly, I felt sad. Sasuke was going to leave the village, and I could help. But I couldn't.

"Kuroi?" came Sarutobi's voice. I fake grinned at him and shook my head, but my grin faltered into a sad smile.

"Some things...must happen." I said slowly, choosing my words carefully. 

Looking back up at the Hokage, he had a weiird look on his face. There it is. The sadness. I grimaced. Sadness is everywhere. There's nothing you can do to keep it away. I sighed.

"No matter! I'll be there and take care of everyone!" I said, doing a weird pose. The atmosphere lightened, and I grinned.

"Well, if that's all, I'm gonna go to the Forest of Death. Call if you need me." I said, turning to the window. Come to think of it, I don't really use doors that much anymore...

"How'd you know-" Anko started, but I smiled at her, and she stopped. "I know everything." I said, flashing a sharp toothed grin. Kakashi sighed, and I giggled, jumping out the window. 

"ONWAAAAAAAARRRRDDDD!!!!!!!" I yelled as I fell, hearing,

"KUROI, I WILL SOMEHOW GET THE JOKER TO SHUT YOU UP!!!" coming somewhere from the direction of the Forest. I grinned. It was definitely Akira. Lucifer and I ran to the Forest, and stopped in front of an annoyed Akira.

"Why so serious?" I asked him.

Anko was there already, she must have transported herself. Why hadn't I thought of that? I fought inwardly with myself, and was brought back to reality by a shift in the air, a sound that was made undoubtdely by a kunai heading in... Naruto's direction.

*Naru, watch out!* I warned, dashing to him. Before it could reach him, I grabbed it and flung it back at Anko, who caught it.

"Sorry Anko, but if you touch him, I won't forgive you." I said, my voice calm and commanding, while my eyes flickered from green to pitch black.
She narrowed her eyes at me, a playful hint in them, and I smirked. Testing me? Fine. Bring it. She threw another kunai, slower than usual, and I made no move to stop it. Lucifer came and stepped infront of me, the kunai stopping in mid air and falling to the ground. Kago was next to us, his ears flattened against his head, slightly growling.