The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 2

CHAPTER 50, MADAFAKAS!!!!!!!

\(^o^)/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as Naruto's eyes opened and he looked around. Sitting up slowly, he looked over to the blonde dude next to him, who he fell over the cliff with. He moved his arm, and screamed. Oh, Naruto. you never will learn, will you? I rolled my eyes and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and grinned. "Kuroi-chan, were you here all this time?" he asked. I nodded. "Yep. Your Rasengan and that dude's Raging Thunder attack clashed." I said, stroking his hair and pointing at the blonde dude. He nodded, then winced as he moved his arm again. I lay him back down.

"It's best you don't move, now that you're awake." came a voice from behind a curtain. He looked at me, confused. I sent him a quick grin, and faced the old man in front of us. "Naru-kun, this is the guy that helped your sorry ass. Now say thank you." I said. Naruto looked the old man up and down, then turned to me with a puppydog expression. "Kuroi-chan, do I have to?" he asked, and I gave him 'the look'. (A/N: You know that look your mother gives you that you get when shit gets real? Yeah. That one.)

He gave a SLIGHT shiver, and turned back to the old man. "Who are you, old man?" he asked. I grew an anime irk mark on my forehead, but let it go. "Me? I'm Kahiko, the leader of this caravan." the old man replied in a cheerful voice. I rolled my eyes.The dude said the EXACT thing to me when I asked who he was. "Caravan?" Naruto asked.

"That's right," Kahiko replied. "The villagers call us 'the wandering nation'." Kahiko said, coming over with a bowl of...stuff. I motioned for Naruto to turn around, and he did.

"They're a group of people that travel around from here to there, depending on the season." I said, and Naruto nodded, as did Kahiko.

"But you're both really lucky, you know?" he said.

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "How?" he asked.

[RESIST IT, KUROI! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE INNER FANGIRL!]

"If we weren't passing by, you would have been swept away by the river." he said. Naruto frowned. "No we wouldn't...Kuroi-chan would have saved us." he said, looking up at me with that adorable look of his. [FANGIRL SQUEAL!]

Kahiko laughed. "This little girl is your hero, huh?" he asked, and Naruto grew an anime irk mark. "OI, old man! Kuroii-chan isn't a 'little girl', ttebayo!" he said. I giggled, and he looked over at me. "Leave it, Naruto. Calm down, it's fine." I said. He growled a bit, his blonde spikes sticking up. LIKE A FOX!!!!

Naruto looked over to the floor next to the futon beside him. His gaze landed on the armour of the blonde dude. I could practically see the gears turning in his head, and heard a 'ping' as he stood up and pointed at the guy. "AH! YOU!" The blonde's eyes snapped open, and he glared at Naruto slightly. Kahiko smiled. "Ah, he's regained conciousness too!" he said. I rolled my eyes. No kidding, Sherlock. Naruto then proceeded to rant. "Hey, hey, you bastard-" I smacked him over the head. "Naruto, from now on, you're only allowed to call Sasuke a bastard, okay?" I said. He looked at me all 'WTF?' ish, but I shrugged. "Okay?" I asked. He nodded, still looking confused. The blonde dude tried to get up, but flinched and lay back down.

"Anyway, why'd you suddenly attack me back there!?" Naruto ask-er...yelled.

Kahiko smiled. "Well, being active is all well, but," he slapped Naruto on the back. "We must not fight each other." he said, still smiling as Naruto tried his hardest not to scream. I giggled. "You were rescued, and now we are travelling together." Kahiko finished. Naruto calmed down and pointed at the blonde dude. "But he-!" he was cut off by....