Titans in Konoha?! Oh, it's just you, Akira...

"WHAAT?" I sighed and plugged my ears. "Akira, calm down, I didn't mean to, it just happened." I said, and he just stood there anime crying, holding his broken lego in his arms. He then looked up at me with a scared expression. "What kind of creature are you, you broke a lego piece, woman!" he said, and I sweatdropped.

--FLASHBACK--
I was woken up by a huge 'thump', and went out to see it was Akira falling down the stairs. Sadly, when I went to help him up, I stepped on a lego piece, and screamed bloody murder, and attempted to amputate my leg to distract myself from the pain, but was stopped by Lucifer, who then brought a broken lego piece to our attention. Hehe...oops.
--FLASHBACK END--

Akira was cradling his lego piece in his arms, and slinking back to his room, while Lucifer made us breakfast 'Like the housewife he is.' OW. He just hit me. I stared at him with wide eyes. "How'd you know what I was thinking??" I asked and he sighed. "I didn't, but you always make that derp face when you're insulting me in your mind." he replied, and I kept a poker face until I eventually walked out of the room. Yawning, I walked into my room to see Kago still sleeping. Akira would probably be in his room for the rest of the day, he doesn't have any missions today. I lazily walked into the bathroom and did my usual routine, then walked out, only to go back in, finding I had forgotten my pants. Sigh. What am I doing? Pants are good. Need pants. Then my eyes landed on a red dress, and I grinned, taking out a bottle of hair dye. Time to freak Lucifer out. 

---BREAKFAST TIME---

"Master. WHAT did you do?" Lucifer asked, and I waved at him from my spot at the table, flicking my now brown hair behind me. "Hmm? Nothing much, just had a tiny makeover." I said with my spoon in my mouth (see side picture) and he fumed. "Master, your hair, your silky white hair, it's gone!!" he anime cried. I snickered. I smirked as I finished my orange juice. "Lucifer, Kago, hurry up, I'm leaving!" I called, and they came, though Kago did so quite reluctantly, as he was half asleep, and we walked around the village, occasionally stopping to look at a few shops along the way to the hospital where Naruto and Sasuke were, definitely sleeping from their their battle with Gaara until I showed up. We eventually made it into a race, and Lucifer won, only because he teleported, and Kago was last, as he was the sleepier one. We had requested the Hokage to have Sasuke and Naruto rest in the same room, so we wouldn't have to walk from the front to the back or top to bottom to see them.

We went into their rooms to see Sakura sleeping in the chair next to Sasuke's bed and Kakashi reading icha Icha, leaning aginst the door. What else is new? I nodded in greeting at Kakshi, and he gave me a confused look, staring at my hair and dress. I giggled. "Lucifer hates it; can you guess why I like it so much?" I ask, and he gives me a closed eye smile before going back to his book. I then spotted Naruto on the other bed, and went over to him. I sat by his bed for a few minutes, until I saw him stirring. "Hey, Naru-kun, you feeling okay?" I asked as he blinked sleepily at me, then broke out into a huge grin. "I am, dattebayo! Now that Kuroi-chan's here, I feel much better now! But, Kuroi-chan, why do you look so differen- KUROI-CHAN, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he exclaimed, effectively waking Sasuke and Sakura. "Naruto! You woke Sasuke-kun! Kuroi, what...?" squealed a certain someone. I gave her a glare and she shut up, earning me a thankful yet surprised glance glance from Sasuke. "You feeling better?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, my head's killing me, though." he said, and Naruto frowned. "Mine too, I wonder why? And Kuroi-chan, what'd you do to your hair?" he said, and I shrugged. "Dyed it. By the way, you two took a good beating, it's no wonder you still hurt after that." I said, and Naruto nodded, while Sasuke shrugged and 'Hn'ed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Dude, what did we say about using words?" I smirked, and he gave me one back. "That your favourite one is pand-"  "Okay, shut up now, let's go back to 'hn', shall we?" I panicked, making him chuckle. Naruto and Sakura looked at each other, before shrugging.