Training Days...Such a drag

HEY GUYS! JUST GONNA SAY THE USUAL STUFF, I DON'T OWN NARUTO, BLAH BLAH BLAH, WHATEVER. ANYWAYY, TO THE STORYY!

_________________________________________

Kuroi-chan, hurry up!" Naruto called. I looked up to see him, Sasuke and Sakura looking at me, while Kakashi was walking away. Bastard. I nodded to Naruto and followed them, humming a song on the way. Then, Kago decided to be a bitch.

"Sasuke, it's Itachi!" he said....in my voice. Sasuke immediately went on red alert, scanning the trees. Kago was ROFLing while I facepalmed, nudging her gently with my foot. Sasuke turned to me glaring.

"Where is he?" he asked. I sighed and pointed to Kago.

"He said it, not me, ask him." I shrugged. Sasuke looked at him and then back to me, raising an eyebrow.

"You sure?" He asked. I sighed, though somewhat amused by his reaction.

"Dude, of course I am. How am I supposed to know what he even looks like?" I asked. He nodded slowly and released me. He smirked that Uchiha smirk of his and nodded, before backing away.

I turned to the bushes.

"You guys can come out now. You suck at hiding chakra, and Kakashi, couldn't you at least try? Lazy ass." I said. They came out, looking sheepish and Naruto apologised for eavesdropping on us, and I shook my head.

"No probs, bro." I said. He looked at me all weird.

"What?" I asked.

"You called me your brother." he said. Fuck.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to." I said quickly. He shook his head urgently at me.

"It's okay, I'm glad to have Kuroi-chan as a sister." He grinned. I was shocked but smiled back.

We then walked back to the clearing, and for some reason, Kakashi was looking at me cautiosly. I gave him a questioning look and he shook his head, so I shrugged it off, but then I felt his eyes on me again. I growled under my breath and heard Naruto's voice.

"Why is Kakashi-sensei staring at Kuroi-chan?" he asked. I shrugged and went beside him.

"I don't know, but he just is." I replied. He looked at me, amazed.

"Kuroi-chan, you can read minds?" he asked me. I sweatdropped.

"No, I can't you just said that out loud." I said, sighing. He looked at me weird again and shook his head.

"I didn't." he said. I looked at him like he was the weird one.

"Then how come I could hear you?" I countered. He shrugged but them looked at me with excitement in his eyes.

Oh no.

"Maybe you really can read minds!" he said. I rolled my eyes, giving him an 'are-you-serious?' look

"Come on, Kuroi-chan, let's try it out!" he grinned.

"Humor him, please? I'm trying to sleep." Kago groaned. I glared at him but complied.

"Fine." I said, and he jumped for joy,earning weird glares from the others. I waved them off, telling them to continue doing whatever they were doing, which, might I add, was not training. Whatever.

Naruto's voice came again.

*Kuroi-chan? Can you hear me?* he asked, as if he spoke to a child.

"Of course I can, why wouldn't I-" I cut myself off, and realized. Naruto's mouth didn't move. I looked at him with wide eyes, and his eyes mirrored mine.