Your first fight

Ugh! You say to yourself frustrated when Sam doesn't answer his phone. It's very unlike to not answer or call. A few hours pass and it's starting to get late. Your exhausted from waiting and being upset from him not answering. You decide to take a shower to try and relax by the time you get out he's still not back.

Around two am you hear the door. You immediately get up the adrenaline pumping through your veins. You'd been so worried about him.

"Sam where have you been?" You yell at him.

"Umm." He stutters. His eyes are glossy and you can smell the liquor on his breath. "My phone died. I miss you baby." He leans in and try's to kiss you but oh back away holding your ground.

"You're not getting away with this. You said you'd be home for dinner. " you cross your arms over your chest.

"It's not that big of a deal y/n. "

"Not that big of a deal?" You don't mind him going out but you couldn't believe how he was acting right now.

"Nope. " Him not caring hurts your feelings.

"Fine it's not a big deal when you aren't staying in my bed tonight. "

"I don't wanna stay in your stupid bed tonight." He yells at you then he sees the hurt in your eyes. "Baby." You don't listen to him.

You go in your room and slam the door locking it. You can't help but cry. Then you hear the front door slam closed and his car pull out of the driveway.