Sarah

"Babe." He whispers in your ear as his hand are on your hips in the club. Sams eyes are bloodshot from the liquor. You can hear him breathing heavily as he stands behind you.

"Yes?" You smile hearing him behind you.

"Can we go?" He begs you squeezing your hips harder. "Sarah please." And you finally agree. He laces his fingers through yours and squeezes as he nearly drags you out and you know exactly what he wants because you do too.

When you get outside the cold air hits you but Sam quickly lights a fire between you as he leans down kissing your neck pushing you against the car. You can't but run your hands up his shirt. Thankfully no one is around to see what going on he slides on of hose hands under your dress rubbing your clit until you're soaking.

"Sam, we can't here." You try to tell.

"If we want to we can." He chuckles. You've always loved his sense of humor so you unzip his jeans and pull his hard out as you make out. Sam slides his tongue in your mouth as you rub his hard already feeling a little pre cum on it.  You moan as he slides into you doing you right there up against the side of yalls car. At this point you don't care about anything else.

It doesn't take long for both of you to come together and you're out of breath but it was an amazing rush.