Drinkin too Much 2

"Hello" you answer the phone and Sam is on the other end.

"Hi beautiful." You blush at his words. "I'm calling you now before the show because of the time difference I know you have to get up early for your meeting."

"Awe thank you! Very thoughtful but you know I would have stayed up for you."

"I know. We aren't staying on a bus tonight we got a hotel. It's so hot here for spring but then again it is Phoenix. " you both laugh.

"Yeah. Just make sure to drink lots of water. I'm gonna sleep on your side of the bed." You giggle. "I miss you but I know the weekend will be over soon."

"Yes it will be. I got to go get ready. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you goodnight."

"Goodnight Sam. I love you too!"

Sam's POV

I get off the stage and head for the meet and great when Van hands a a shot. I'm not much of a drinker but something about tonight seems like a drinking night. I laugh to myself and take one more just for fun well maybe two.

I walk into the room full of girls and the screech lining up for pictures. Most of them are annoying but that's how it always goes. I can feel the buzz as the last girl comes up for her picture. She's got blonde hair and blue eyes and is wearing a short dress with boots. She tightly wraps her arms around me after the camera flashes she slips her room key in my back pocket.

At first I ignore the girls key and number in my back pocket and grab a drink. The guys and I decide on going out for the night. I spot a familiar face when I walk in the club. The room keeps spinning but we're just here for a good time. My hands wander on the hips of an unfamiliar body and a big ass grinds against my cock that's getting hard.  I can't take it anymore the girl with blonde hair who's name I don't know and I wander outside and down the street to her  hotel room.

I press the girl against the wall kissing her neck and peeling that dress off of her like it doesn't belong. I bite her neck and grind up against her.

Your POV

You wake up to a knock on your door the next morning. You put your robe on and open the door. It's a flower delivery guy and there about two dozen roses in the arrangement. You smile immediately I owing who they're from. You sign for then the open the card.

Can't wait to get home to you.
Love you
Sam.

You smile and set them on the counter and get ready for your big meeting.