You want him

Sam comes home from the studio and something about today makes you want him so bad. When he walks through the door you grab him by the collar pushing him against to walls and kissing him.

"Wow babe." He smiles. "What's gotten into you?"

"Umm. " you giggle and he picks it up carrying you to the room. You start kissing his neck biting it because it turns him on.

He loves when you slide your tongue up and down his neck. You can feel him rock hard against you. He pulls your pants down and takes your shirt off taking his off too. He teases you by grinding his hard between your legs. Sam starts to kiss your thighs as he pulls your panties down then he kisses up your body unclipping your bra. He pulls your nipple between his teeth. You moan as he sucks on them making you wetter.

"I want you." You say hungrily with a deep voice.

As he slides into you you can't help but dig your nails into his back running them up and down as he goes deep inside of you. He goes fast making the headboard hit the wall each time he thrusts into you. You loudly moan his name. Your toes start to curl up as you're about to climax. You feel Sam cum inside of you just as you do.

Sam softly falls onto you both of you catching your breath. "More." You whisper.

"You might regret that."

Sam grabs you pulls you out of bed pinning you against the wall kissing you. He drops to his knees as he has you pinned against the wall. His face is between your legs licking your clit. You run your fingers through his hair pulling at the roots as he sucks on your wet pussy. He makes you cum from eating you out so good. Flicking his tongue on you. He lets you down after.

"Come find me." You giggle and run out of the room.

You sit on the kitchen counter waiting for you he catches up quickly. You wrap your legs around him still naked kissing him. Sam slides into you making not breaking the kiss thrusting in and out of you.

After you two finish on the counter Sam carries you to the couch covering you up cuddling up next to each other. "I love you." He whispers and runs his hands through your hair.

"I love you too Sam." You close your eyes holding him closely.