Publicity (1)

You and Sam had been dating around a year now. There was a party with everyone on Sam's team. You were excited as always. You had fallen deeply in love with Sam and said he loved you too.

"Ready?" Sam smiles looking at you in the mirror just as you finish putting your makeup on.

"Yes. "

Sam opens the door to the restaurant that's rented out to you guys for tonight. They even set up a dance floor along with a buffet and DJ.
You mingle around with Sam then decide to dance with him after dinner.

"I love you Y/N." He whispers into your ear holding you close swaying back and forth.

"I love you too." You kiss Sam's cheek.

"Excuse me. Can I dance with her?" A guy asks Sam who you think sets up interviews but you aren't quite sure.

"Sure, just give you back." Sam jokes.

"John. Nice to finally meet you." He says as you two start to dance.

"Nice to meet you too." You smile at him.

"So how are things going?" He winks at you. "You know what I mean."

"Umm. What do you mean? Sorry I don't." You think about it really not knowing.

"C'mon honey you don't have to play dumb with me." You don't like the way he's grinning at you.

"I wish I knew what you were talking about." I start to feel nervous. You can't help but notice Sam keeps glancing over here.

"No seriously you don't have to put a show on." He laughs.

"What show is there to be put on?" You look into his eyes being sincere about it.

"Oh my gosh! He didn't tell you did he?" John starts to laugh and you feel a lump in your throat.

"Tell me what?" You bite her lip frustrated.

"Don't you know Sam's only with you so it will look good. Famous singer dates a fan!"

You can't help but cry running out of the restaurant. Your makeup has been smeared by now and your mind is racing with a million thoughts......