He Begs You To Stay

You think that you're done. Lately all you and Sam do is fight over everything from the little argument to screaming and breaking things. You couldn't understand how things got so bad. One moment everything is great then everything is slipping through your fingers.

Last night was the last straw you felt. Sam had already left to work. You pull out a duffle bag thinking maybe you just need a break, maybe some time apart. Slowly you started putting things in the bag and you couldn't help but cry as you folded clothes. Everything reminded you of the two of you. You sit on the edge of the bed crying when you zipped the bag up. You really didn't know how things got so bad. 

Sam comes home early you didn't hear the door open but he hears your sniffle from down the hall.
"Wow. What's going on here?" His face falls as he looks around at your guys bedroom. "No. No." He says starting to unzip the bag.

"Sam I can't do this. " You stand up not wanting to fight you zip the bag back up.

"Listen I know things have been bad, hell they've been horrible." He makes you sit back down and kneels in front of you. "Babe you know we've had more good times then bad. I've been really busy lately and might not have been the easiest to handle. I know that. I know I'm hardheaded. I'm sorry I made it so bad that you'd wanna leave me. Please don't. Y/N you know I love you with all that I am. " He stands up and dumps the bag out.

All you can do it cry. You do love Sam so much and can't imagine life without him. He is right you have more good times than bad ones.

"Please say you'll stay." He says with his eyes glossy. The tears wanna slip out.

"But.." You start to say.

"No buts, the only but is that if you stay I promise to change and keep loving you more." He softly presses his lips against yours and at that you're lost.

You kiss him back feeling his tears against your cheeks. He holds you close laying the two of you on the bed.